> 2023 NFL Draft Prospects Thread <

Kiltman

31 minutes ago, downundermike said:

If you mean Draft Day, the movie with Kevin Costner in it, that movie is horrendous.

Pretty much anything Costner does is horrendous, except Field of Dreams.

Yeah, draft day. I'll enjoy it regardless of its quality since it'll be on Draft Eve.

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

I have to work Thursday night during the draft and I hate the world lol 

Record the draft, you can fast forward thru all the BS. I'd say turn off your phone, don't listen to the radio or talk to people but, the Eagles pick will undoubtedly get out. 😎🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, Nabbs4u said:

Record the draft, you can fast forward thru all the BS. I'd say turn off your phone, don't listen to the radio or talk to people but, the Eagles pick will undoubtedly get out. 😎🤷‍♂️

I don't have cable. I was going to stream it on the ESPN streaming thingy. I don't think I can record that though

13 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Them going to commercial and then stalling the Eagles pick for a bunch of military or little kids to come out is tradition 

can’t miss that

• Like 2