> 2023 NFL Draft Prospects Thread <

Kiltman

7 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I just have the gut feeling that Stout can turn Paris Johnson into Brandon Brooks 2.0 🤷‍♂️

Brandon Brooks was insanely strong. Paris Johnson is just average strength. Paris can become a very good OL, but he won't be Brandon Brooks 2.0. He can be a better Toddfather.

Edited by Jeezla

3 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Which is right where Tyree and Murphy and Nolan should be around as well.

I agree. Late teens to early 20's for all of those guys. I have Tyree and Nolan a little higher which is why I'd be at least a little less pissed if they are the pick.

Also I think 30 is a great EDGE spot, and it would be infuriating to see them reach for one at 10 when they can get a fairly comparable player between 30 and 45 

13 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I agree. Late teens to early 20's for all of those guys. I have Tyree and Nolan a little higher which is why I'd be at least a little less pissed if they are the pick.

Also I think 30 is a great EDGE spot, and it would be infuriating to see them reach for one at 10 when they can get a fairly comparable player between 30 and 45 

30 is just a good spot in general this year. You're going to get a similar player to whoever goes #15.

4 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Running backs are a dime a dozen , remember? Especially as Eagles.  👌

Oh I remember the many saying it for sure 😀. It works for other teams just not us. 

I remember the days of terrible late rounders. mahe , pumphrey, Smallwood , Bryce brown, ilaoa, moats , Perry, hammer, bouie (spelling?) and many more since. I'm sure I forgot a few

Buckhalter worked out decent, Dion Lewis outside of here, gainwell so far. Deuce in the 3rd was pretty sweet. Ofc Westbrook in the 3rd too. 

So so many misses from round 3-7 tho

Edited by EaglesFlySBChampsHigh

7 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Lol sounds about right. Maybe turn off the phone completely or only look if you're expecting a call

Can't turn off the phone with wife and kids at home in case of an emergency. Stupid responsibility.....lol

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Oh I remember the many saying it for sure 😀. It works for other teams just not us. 

I remember the days of terrible late rounders. mahe , pumphrey, Smallwood , Bryce brown, ilaoa, moats , Perry, hammer, bouie (spelling?) and many more since. I'm sure I forgot a few

Buckhalter worked out decent, Dion Lewis outside of here, gainwell so far. Deuce in the 3rd was pretty sweet. Ofc Westbrook in the 3rd too. 

So so many misses from round 3-7 tho

🤔🤔🤔🤔

Those picks don't matter from rds 3-7! Dime a dozen! Who needs a legit #1 ball cow? Not the Eagles.  

Stupid mentality given that list of 69 RB drafted by Eagles. 

Edited by Nabbs4u
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

🤔🤔🤔🤔

Those picks don't matter from rds 3-7! Dime a dozen! Who needs a legit #1 ball cow? Not the Eagles.  

Stupid mentality given that list of 69 RB drafted by Eagles. 

The way the eagles offense is structured they don't actually need a bell cow running back.