Bears release QB Nick Foles and coffee discussion thread

CBears019

Headline Xtra read all about it; Poles releases Foles!!!!  (has a nice ring to it, no?)

It was time to let Foles go and shop himself around.  So yes, it was the right thing for Poles to do.

Looking back across all of Pace's QB "hi-jinks" over the years it's easy to see how we wasted an awful lot of cash, cap, and draft booty trying to come up with a decently consistent starting QB.  Glad to have finally put that behind us as well.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

confused dave bautista GIF by WWE

Do you only pay attention to like half the moves we make?

Yeah, I mean it's not like we don't already have two other QBs on the roster right?    Whut?  Oh, we do?   LOL   Good one. 

4 minutes ago, soulman said:

It was time to let Foles go and shop himself around.  So yes, it was the right thing for Poles to do.

Yeah, it was. I'm actually surprised that no one traded for him. 

4 minutes ago, soulman said:

Looking back across all of Pace's QB "hi-jinks" over the years it's easy to see how we wasted an awful lot of cash, cap, and draft booty trying to come up with a decently consistent starting QB.  Glad to have finally put that behind us as well.

It's good that they've moved on and we don't have to spend time talking about Foles anymore...

2 minutes ago, soulman said:

Yeah, I mean it's not like we don't already have two other QBs on the roster right?    Whut?  Oh, we do?   LOL   Good one. 

I really hope they get a third guy, a rookie to groom. It would be the smart thing to do. 

2 minutes ago, Heinz D. said:

Yeah, it was. I'm actually surprised that no one traded for him. 

It's good that they've moved on and we don't have to spend time talking about Foles anymore...

I really hope they get a third guy, a rookie to groom. It would be the smart thing to do. 

We have Willis now so he's our #3 QB and it wouldn't shock me to see another arm added before camp.

Look.....a flock of geese!!  Not the smartest of birds.  They have a very limited sense of direction and on top of that they'll **** all over your yard, driveway, and sidewalk too.  Such a mess.  I hate when that happens.  Don't you?

Goose-flock.jpg