candyman93

Josh Rosen or Sam Darnold?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Josh Rosen or Sam Darnold?

• Josh Rosen
    • Sam Darnold

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

No surprise here:

Dorsey will be open to listening to calls/offers for the #1 overall pick.

If they think a QB out there is a projected franchise QB, is there even a package worth considering under any circumstance? 

I’m open at #4 after we get our QB at 1, if the value is too much to pass up. Can’t say I am at 1. A trade back there essentially means someone else gets our franchise QB. 

Just now, NateDawg said:

If they think a QB out there is a projected franchise QB, is there even a package worth considering under any circumstance? 

I’m open at #4 after we get our QB at 1, if the value is too much to pass up. Can’t say I am at 1. A trade back there essentially means someone else gets our franchise QB. 

I think that there's a package you consider:

Oakland trades:

#9 and Derek Carr

for

OR

The Rams trade

#23 and Goff

for

LOL

In all honesty, I would LOVE for the Browns to do something fun/crazy, and trade the #4 pick and #35 pick, as well as a 2019 4th, for the #2 pick.

Then, we'd have Pick #1 AND Pick #2. 

I'm taking MY GUY at #1 and not rolling the dice,

THEN

I'm then going to DEAL Pick #2 to the NYJ or Broncos, recouping all that value that I traded, adding even more value, and then still probably getting either Fitzpatrick or Barkley at #5-6 anyway.

I realize this is too Maddenesque, but whatever.

Do you think the Browns would accept the below:

Bills 20th overall pick (1st round) , 21st overall pick (1st round), 2019 1st round pick, 53rd overall pick (2nd round), 2019 3rd round pick, 2019 4th round pick

for

1st overall?

Reports are the Bills front office loves Josh Rosen and want him bad. But they'll have to jump 19 spots to do that..

So (3) 1st, (1) 2nd, (1) 3rd, and (1) 4th for the pick

3 minutes ago, The BILLievers said:

Do you think the Browns would accept the below:

Bills 20th overall pick (1st round) , 21st overall pick (1st round), 2019 1st round pick, 53rd overall pick (2nd round), 2019 3rd round pick, 2019 4th round pick

for

1st overall?

Reports are the Bills front office loves Josh Rosen and want him bad. But they'll have to jump 19 spots to do that..

So (3) 1st, (1) 2nd, (1) 3rd, and (1) 4th for the pick

I doubt it for 1, they’re gonna get “their guy”.

I’d imagine 4 up for grabs though, but I doubt Rosen makes it that far.

3 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I doubt it for 1, they’re gonna get “their guy”.

I’d imagine 4 up for grabs though, but I doubt Rosen makes it that far.

Yeah the Giants pick might be a possibility, their GM and the Bills GM worked together but it sounds like Rosen and Darnold are their two top choices. I read the Browns GM said today the 1st overall pick is for sale; but realistically every GM would say that lol

Just now, The BILLievers said:

Yeah the Giants pick might be a possibility, their GM and the Bills GM worked together but it sounds like Rosen and Darnold are their two top choices. I read the Browns GM said today the 1st overall pick is for sale; but realistically every GM would say that lol

Yeah, not much a gm can say there but “everything has a price”.

7 hours ago, freakygeniuskid said:

People overestimating Mayfield's situation and underestimating Darnolds. Definitely a real disparity in supporting cast, but mostly on the OL, their receivers/backs were pretty comparable. I'm fine with noting the disparity, but it's not like Mayfield had a Bama defense level cast and Darnold was playing with D2 cats.

Don't forget O systems and conferences.

Mayfield had a lot going for him.

1 hour ago, bruceb said:

Don't forget O systems and conferences.

Mayfield had a lot going for him.

Mayfield actually hard a harder overall schedule this year by defensive rating. They both had cupcakes and Mayfield's hardest slightly outclassed Darnold.

Riley is a great mind, for sure, but how much of it is what Mayfield allowed them to do? We just can't know that until next year because Mayfield was a three year starter at OK all throughout their renaissance. So that is probably a small nod toward Mayfield, yes, but hard to know exactly how much (it's not like USC was running a mostly I-Form offense, they did a ton of RPO concepts as well).

Josh Allen saying he's going to come to Cleveland and "instill a winning culture" is kind of hilarious considering that he went 16-11 against bad competition at his school and then left a year early before his draft hype could go full Hackenburg. 

4 minutes ago, freakygeniuskid said:

Josh Allen saying he's going to come to Cleveland and "instill a winning culture" is kind of hilarious considering that he went 16-11 against bad competition at his school and then left a year early before his draft hype could go full Hackenburg. 

Right?

Like, brah, you didn’t even do that Mountain West.

Archived