2023 NFL Draft Talk

lumberjackchris

24 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I say this as soon as Young makes a fantastic play to take the lead...

He had a rough 1st half. But BOB abandoning the run game in the 2nd half and letting Bryce spin it was the right call. 

Young’s upside to me is Russel Wilson. Athletic, but still a pass first QB who’s “undersized”

2 hours ago, lumberjackchris said:

Young’s upside to me is Russel Wilson. Athletic, but still a pass first QB who’s “undersized”

I'd say his size isn't just limited to height; Wilson is a shade under 5' 11" but is built like a tank - Young has a slight build, looks like a small point guard out there. 

I wasn't very high on him to begin with, but this game didn't really do much to move me from that stance. Drafting Young is going to be a mistake for someone.

6 hours ago, lumberjackchris said:

Not a good time for Richardson to look THAT bad. The passing was always known to be erratic and a work in progress, but four yards rushing total?

Yup, Stroud in the lead. 

Will Anderson might be the BPA, but boy - he didn't look good today. Ton of concentration penalties today.

15 hours ago, ET80 said:

Not a good time for Richardson to look THAT bad. The passing was always known to be erratic and a work in progress, but four yards rushing total?

Yup, Stroud in the lead. 

Will Anderson might be the BPA, but boy - he didn't look good today. Ton of concentration penalties today.

I think Will Levis looked good. I have my eyes on him

• Like 2

On 9/6/2022 at 4:29 AM, ET80 said:

Gonna double down on this - I feel solid on Hooker, but going to go all in on Richardson at 1.1; That performance against Utah is the first of many signature wins for the 6' 4" 230lb freak athlete.

https://draftwire.usatoday.com/2022/09/17/anthony-richardson-florida-gators-nfl-draft-usf-bulls-kentucky-wildcats-draft-stock/

Boy oh boy, I'm taking a bath on this one. It's like when I was so amped on Spencer Rattler last year...yuck.

I don't think I'll turn out right on Richardson. I doubt he even declares.

11 hours ago, ET80 said:

https://draftwire.usatoday.com/2022/09/17/anthony-richardson-florida-gators-nfl-draft-usf-bulls-kentucky-wildcats-draft-stock/

Boy oh boy, I'm taking a bath on this one. It's like when I was so amped on Spencer Rattler last year...yuck.

I don't think I'll turn out right on Richardson. I doubt he even declares.

I’m all in on Levis 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Blaze said:

I'm not sure which QB is better in the draft, but today may be make or break for Mills for me. I'm waiting to see "it" from him.

I've seen enough to make a determination. Mills isn't it. You can build the team as much as you want but until you get the QB, you'll be stuck in purgatory. I dont know if it's Stroud, Levis, or Young, but the Texans will have their pick. 

• Like 2