Jonathan Allen/Daron Payne-Possible trade targets?

After watching the Jonathan Allen/Daron Payne Sideline fight and the fact that the Commanders drafted Phidarian Mathis in the second round, could one of their DTs become available in a trade?  After using first round picks on Chase Young, Montez Sweat, Daron Payne and Jonathan Allen, I don't see how they can sign all of them to extensions.  Personally, I would prefer Jonathan Allen because of his consistent pass-rush production but I suspect if the Commanders were going to trade one of them it would be Daron Payne.  Is there a realistic trade scenario for one of them at this point?  Thoughts?

29 minutes ago, diehardlionfan said:

At what cost?

The Lions need their draft picks next year so it would be unwise to trade any at this point. I don’t see any players that would interest another team that they can afford to give up.

To add to this, I do not see a scenario where we would trade for either player. Sideline fights do not really fit in with the culture we are building. 

Most of the fight was on Daron Payne.  He jabbed his finger into Allen's forehead.  I don't see how they keep that line intact for much longer even if they didn't have potential locker room issues.  I will say this:  having an interior D-lineman who commands a double-team and/or can generate consistent QB pressures would be a huge help to our rookie DE/Edge players.

Edited by Just Want A Title

There was talk that Payne might be available for trade before the draft.  As much as I'd like him I don't know if we can spend the money on him with Brockers on the roster and the buy in with the players could be eroded if we just cut him.  I think we are going to roll with what we have.  

41 minutes ago, Just Want A Title said:

Most of the fight was on Daron Payne.  He jabbed his finger into Allen's forehead.  I don't see how they keep that line intact for much longer even if they didn't have potential locker room issues.  I will say this:  having an interior D-lineman who commands a double-team and/or can generate consistent QB pressures would be a huge help to our rookie DE/Edge players.

No argument about the value of a penetrating DT.