Post-Draft 2022 NFL Season Predictions

Bolts223

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Going to have to agree to disagree. I see the Giants and Seahawks as both ~5-7 win teams. The Commies beat the Bucs last year and were on pace for like ~9ish-10 wins before we throttled them twice and they lost like 25 players to covid. They could very easily be a 10 win this next year if Wentz doesnt suck. Eagles and Cowboys are both looking like they could win 10-12 games. I would say the 9ers are more like a 7-10 win (without deebo and with a new QB) team and you guys are 13ish. 

As I said. It could be close. 

Yea in mine Deebo was staying so that makes sense.

I do think the East will be better next year, I just don't think the Cardinals will fall off like most seem to.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BayRaider said:

By the law of averages, and facing the NFCW, one team likely ends up 8-9. But that 8-9 team would still likely be a better football team than all 9-8 and 10-7 teams if that makes any sense. 

Afc seems top heavy to me.

I see a 10-7 team missing the playoffs

I want to see how the schedule lines up before I make any early predictions BUT I will say this, Im not picking the Packers to get to the Superbowl. They have become what the Saints was the last few seasons with Brees. A talented team with a good coach and hall of fame QB thus every picks them to come out of the conference and they never did. Add on to the fact that the Packers lost arguably the best receiver in the NFL. So now ARod will be depending on a 2nd round rookie. Yes he could be great but not in Year 1. He wont be going into the playoffs against potentially the Rams, Bucs, or even a team that has had their number in the Niners and help lead them past any of those teams. So again yall can fall for the Lucy kick the football Charlie Brown trick all you want to with the Packers but Im not. Packers will do well in the regular season but once again will fail in the playoffs like they have done all but one year under ARod. 

14 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Afc seems top heavy to me.

I see a 10-7 team missing the playoffs

Relative to what - the NFC? If so I disagree. The "middle" of the two conferences ends up looking like

Ravens/Colts/Titans/Broncos/Raiders/Chargers/Browns/Patriots vs. 49ers/Cowboys/Eagles/Vikings/Cardinals/Saints/Commanders/Panthers

That's a bloodbath in favor of the AFC tbh.

If anything the strength of the AFC are those teams that are like 4th-10th best in the conference. After the top 3 in the NFC it's basically garbage

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

Relative to what - the NFC? If so I disagree. The "middle" of the two conferences ends up looking like

Ravens/Colts/Titans/Broncos/Raiders/Chargers/Browns/Patriots vs. 49ers/Cowboys/Eagles/Vikings/Cardinals/Saints/Commanders/Panthers

If anything the strength of the AFC are those teams that are like 4th-10th best in the conference. After the top 3 in the NFC it's basically garbage

Taking into account at least 1 AFC North team is missing the playoffs and the same holding true for the AFC West, you then also have the Bills/Patriots/Dolphins trio with the Colts/Titans.

There are legitimately 13 playoff contention teams in that list in the AFC, and who knows about the revamped Jets, not to mention if Trevor Lawrence becomes the dude a lot of people thought he'd be.

...sorry Texans fans.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ray Reed said:

The Titans, Colts, Raiders, Patriots are right there with the Eagles, Vikings, Cardinals, Cowboys and Saints

The Ravens, Chargers, Browns and Broncos have the potential to be better than those NFC -but the Niners could be better than all of them.

Either way, that's not "garbage".

Also not going to predict records

AFC

1) Buffalo Bills

2)Kansas City Chiefs

3)Cincinnati Bengals

4) Indianapolis Colts

5) Los Angeles Chargers  

6) Denver Broncos 

7) Baltimore Ravens

NFC

1) Tampa Bay Buccaneers