YOUR FO BETTER NOT RUIN JUSTIN FIELD'S CAREER

brownie man

Yo idk what your FO is doing, but its pretty clear they have at the least missed out of reasonable opportunities to set up Justin Fields for success. 

What is Poles doing. Like please tag me and let me know what is his explanation for how negligent he was to your offense this offseason. Even if Darnell Money turns out to be the next Stefon Diggs you'd still need plenty more. Its' hard because I like Gordon and Brisker are both really good players, but you've got to let that stuff go and surround Justin with help so that he pans out. 

Poles just came from KC didn't he?!?!??!!? He should know about protecting the QB. Wtf is he doing. You guys needed receivers and lineman and tight ends. 

I need you all to hold your FO accountable. Please tell your beat writers to step up to the FO during press conferences and demand they puts assets towards the offense. You all need to make moves before the season starts. You can't roll out that current offense and expect serious development out of him. You guys are looking like the Jets with Sam Darnold. Don't do that. He's too talented for you all to waste his ability. 

Edited by brownie man

1 minute ago, brownie man said:

Yo idk what your FO is doing, but its pretty clear they have at the least missed out of reasonable opportunities to set up Justin Fields for success. 

What is Poles doing. Like please tag me and let me know what is his explanation for how negligent he was to your offense this offseason. Even if Darnell Money turns out to be the next Stefon Diggs you'd still need plenty more. Its' hard because I like Gordon and Brisker are both really good players, but you've got to let that stuff go and surround Justin with help so that he pans out. 

Poles just came from KC didn't he?!?!??!!? He should know about protecting the QB. Wtf is he doing. You guys needed receivers and lineman and tight ends. 

I need you all to hold your FO accountable. Please tell your beat writers to step up to the FO during press conferences and demand they puts assets towards the offense. You all need to make moves before the season starts. You can't roll out that current offense and expect serious development out of him. You guys are looking like the Jets with Sam Darnold. Don't do that. 

1) You are clearly trolling.

2) Your a Browns a fan. What the hell do you know about what it takes to develop a QB?

• Like 1

Don't need another thread made over this.

Poles clearly has a ton of faith in Getsy and isn't going to try to force the success of Fields by adding as much talent as possible around him.  While I also think we are a bit shallow on talent offensively we have seen Goff and Mayfield get propped up by having so much talent that it compensates for what they lack. LA had to trade to get Stafford after paying Goff and CLE has made a massive deal to get and pay a monster contract to Watson to avoid overpaying Mayfield.

Locking this thread, the topic can be addressed in an existing thread. The 'Grade the Draft' would fit better.