Picks that Bears fans will remember -for posterity

dll2000

Honestly I am not seeking Pickens highlights.  They keep appearing while I am reading other things.   

This is just like one of his college highlights I remember.  Is this photoshopped or did he just do it again in pros? 

I still like our picks....Jaylon Johnson was good but not elite....and that was going to be the only player in our secondary(I'm kind of convinced Eddie Jackson's good year was a fluke)....we needed help

Pickens would be nice but we literally have NO players on defense....Smith holding out and he is a freaking weak side LB....Thats our best....this defense bad yo... I'm still happy with what we did

19 minutes ago, MonserinNC said:

I still like our picks....Jaylon Johnson was good but not elite....and that was going to be the only player in our secondary(I'm kind of convinced Eddie Jackson's good year was a fluke)....we needed help

Pickens would be nice but we literally have NO players on defense....Smith holding out and he is a freaking weak side LB....Thats our best....this defense bad yo... I'm still happy with what we did

I think our second round picks, if they reach their full potential, can be very good.  That being said, we are a mess on both sides of the ball. If we swap the Gordon pick for Pickens then the buzz around camp would have been electric! It will be interesting to see if some of the perceived behavioral issues manifest itself with Pickens. Truth is, there isn’t a position on this team where we don’t need talent (we are probably most stable at rb).

• 1 month later...
On 10/3/2022 at 2:57 PM, HuskieBear said:

can one of the mods just rename this thread "we all wanted the bears to draft pickens but we didn't, so here is a highlight from him every week"

No. This forum makes me sad enough, no reason to double down with a new title like that as Mooney gets tens of yards every week.