Washington’s Home/Away Opponents

1 hour ago, MikeT14 said:

"The team that destroyed Carson Wentz and his future in Indy has already destroyed his career in Washington" 

Given how things have gone in recent years for Washington QBs, I was thinking something like: “Sure to be a lingering storyline throughout the season, Washington QB Carson Wentz disappeared into a vast sinkhole that inexplicably opened up in the field turf around the 40 yard line at FedEx Field. The search for Wentz continues, and scientists retain hope that he may one day be located.”

If I were handicapping- 25% chance 7wins, 49% chance 6 wins, 20% chance less than 6 wins, 1% chance more than 7 wins ( only because I’m an optimist). 100% Last place in division ( that’s right the giants move to 3rd) and pick 8 in draft- purgatory. 
either be good or embrace the suck for a few years, or accumulate multiple first round picks so you can maneuver for the top pick- but “success” being almost a 500 team is the worst position. 

2022 draft order

1. houston

2. Jacksonville

3. Carolina 

4. Giants from Bears

5. Atlanta

6.  Jets

7. lions

8. Wash 

• Like 1

1. JAC :  W

2. @ DET: W

3. PHI: W

4. @ DAL: L

5. TEN: L

6. @ CHI:  W

7. GB:  L

8. @ IND:  L

9. MIN:  L

10. @ PHI- MNF:  L

11. @ HOU:  W

12. ATL:  W

13. @ NYG:  W

14. BYE

15. NYG:  W

16. @ SF:  L

17. CLE:  L

18. DAL:  W

3 minutes ago, Doc Draper said:

If I were handicapping- 25% chance 7wins, 49% chance 6 wins, 20% chance less than 6 wins, 1% chance more than 7 wins ( only because I’m an optimist). 100% Last place in division ( that’s right the giants move to 3rd) and pick 8 in draft- purgatory. 
either be good or embrace the suck for a few years, or accumulate multiple first round picks so you can maneuver for the top pick- but “success” being almost a 500 team is the worst position. 

2022 draft order

1. houston

2. Jacksonville

3. Carolina 

4. Giants from Bears

5. Atlanta

6.  Jets

7. lions

8. Wash 

I can see that. The question becomes will Wentz play well enough where they’ll want to keep him - I’m thinking that has to be a season similar to last year for him or slightly better - or will they cut him & trade up for a QB or take a QB with their natural 1st round pick?