2022 OTA's / Minicamp / Training Camp / PreSeason / Super Bowl

Leader

4 hours ago, Norm said:

He's a Reddit poster btw. 

Baksarasi? Yeah, I spelled it wrong.  I have no problem with the dude.  Kind of fits into a more football knowledge, less entertaining Tom Grossi space.  

I do think we have quite a few good periphery analysts for the Packers.  I agree with all of them some of the time, and none of them all of the time, but it is a way to get more info when I am laying in bed or playing video games to relax after work.

22 hours ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I know OTAs aren't super important.  But, you would like to think that Ramsey and Garvin would be at every team meeting and event possible.

These 2 absences did surprise me. With the drafting of Enagbare, both these guys could be on the roster bubble this year.  

12 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Baksarasi? Yeah, I spelled it wrong.  I have no problem with the dude.  Kind of fits into a more football knowledge, less entertaining Tom Grossi space.  

I do think we have quite a few good periphery analysts for the Packers.  I agree with all of them some of the time, and none of them all of the time, but it is a way to get more info when I am laying in bed or playing video games to relax after work.

Yes he seems like a good dude. He started making just like highlight cut ups an eternity ago and became a bit of a favorite on the Reddit sub over it. I didn't realize until a few months ago he was doing stuff like this now though..

14 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Also what kind of video games does Dave like to play? I'm curious 

7 minutes ago, Norm said:

Also what kind of video games does Dave like to play? I'm curious 

I usually play Minecraft on my PS4.  Just chill out and build stuff.  I like to try to connect the villages with roads and fence them in.  It relaxes me.

I also play the port of Mount and Blade Warband.  I enjoy it until real late game stuff and it gets way too repetitive.  But super fun when you are at lower levels. 

I used to play Monster Hunter, a lot.  But that base kind of ran its course.

Every Sunday, not during football season, I play some StarCraft.  I am not in the least bit competitive anymore, and I am really, really bad.  But I have fun.  

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Brat&Beer said:

These 2 absences did surprise me. With the drafting of Enagbare, both these guys could be on the roster bubble this year.  

I would be pretty surprised if they gave up on Garvin this season.  And honestly, I like what little we saw of Ramsey more than what little we saw of Galei or Hamilton so far.  But yeah, you'd think they would still be jumping through every hoop that they could.  Still, probably much ado about nothing.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, packfanfb said:

Personally, I think it's a lame decision by any player. Sammy Watkins same way, even 12, especially with new WRs in town. Amos is in a contract year and is out there. Call me old-fashioned but there's something to say for guys who only show up for work when they're absolutely required to be there. This is especially true for guys who haven't "arrived" yet in the league. For instance, maybe they have excuses, but not sure why a guy like Garvin would be missing from OTAs when he's going to be fighting for a roster spot.   

Agreed.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

@CWood21's mom won't let me take down her fine china and antique doll collection in the basement to decorate with my Packers stuff. So it can't be me.

Quite fronting.

We all know you found a girl with loose morals and a poor taste in men.  Decided to find a shack and see what life holds.

CWood's basement will always be there for you.

19 hours ago, R T said:

Going off the deep end here a little bit. This happens every year with a few players who miss the voluntary part, and some fans overreact. Many times, it is something like finishing up a degree and graduating, getting married, a honeymoon, child being born, health issues with a parent, etc, etc. But like the games in season or the draft or OTA's some people will continue to do the same thing season after season and learn nothing from the past. The season is not in jeopardy if every player is not at an OTA.     

I agree.

I don't think Watkins gains too much from catching balls from Love in an OTA.  I'm happy the young kids are there learning with Sammy not taking reps from them.

I do like it that Cobb is there, even if it is more or less leading by example.

But yah, when #12 shows up, that is when all receivers need to be practicing.

7 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

Quite fronting.

We all know you found a girl with loose morals and a poor taste in men.  Decided to find a shack and see what life holds.

CWood's basement will always be there for you.

Come on, we all know Raymond is a good boy.  He showed up to their date looking like this:

peanut-butter-navy-joey-boys-suit_450x45

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

We know that the space has been vacant for a while.

And no, I feel like Ray showed up looking more like this on the first date.

Dress Like Lloyd Christmas Costume | Halloween and Cosplay Guides

No chance Ray went on a first date without Cwood

It probably looked like this

StepBrothersJobInterview-1.gif

• Like 3