2022 OTA's / Minicamp / Training Camp / PreSeason / Super Bowl

Leader

1 minute ago, Norm said:

Wait until you miss a block

That's what I was thinking also, miss a key block and watch all those passive aggressive MF Midwesterners throw the switch to directly aggressive. Lol 

• Like 3

Wes Hodkiewicz -   Danny Etling is eligible for the Packers 2022 rookie minicamp. He'll be joined by FIU QB Max Bortenschlager, who's on tryout. Returning GB practice-squad participants include WR Chris Blair, LB Ray Wilborn, S Innis Gaines, OL Michal Menet and K JJ Molson

Just got my lawn tractor back from the shop where's it's been vacationing for the better part of two weeks.
In the interim my lawn has taken on a "Foreclosed Home" appearance....so I'll be happy to get it into shape this evening. 

2 minutes ago, Green19 said:

Sounds like Quay is on track to be DROY…

Just DROY? Dude will be the NFL MVP for the next 10 straight year, can tell that from the first day of rookie minicamp from 1000 miles away.  

• Like 1

Fun to get some enthusiastic first impressions for Quay.   Doubs too. 

Mock me, mock me, you guys!  I'm just a stupid optimist fan who likes to hope that the new guys are going to be good!  What's wrong with a little hope and optimism?  It's fun,  and every encouraging first impression is fun to hear.  

Yes, I objectively recall that Josh Jones gave great first impressions and sounded like a great range do-it-all athlete, too, in his initial reports.  :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, R T said:

Just DROY? Dude will be the NFL MVP for the next 10 straight year, can tell that from the first day of rookie minicamp from 1000 miles away.  

Meanwhile, Doubs and Watson had a few drops so they should be cut by tomorrow.

• Like 1