2023 Draftable players

csp911

11 hours ago, Ozzy said:

Kancey could have a real breakout year, especially with Baldonado back who is a potential super star as well.  Kancey trains with Aaron Donald and clearly has a similar build, will see if he can take his game to the next level next year.  He has a great motor and at his size he is hard to handle and plays with good leverage.  

Pitt has quietly turned into a mini D Line factory over the years.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

True Patrick Jones the year before but he did not do much as a rookie and not sure he is a fit in a 3/4 which the Vikings are now.  Twyman I loved in college and will be interesting how he does when he is healthy, he was a beast as well.  Also had Rashad Weaver and not sure he did much as a rookie but I liked him as well.  Baldonado could be a superstar though, he is treading in the right direction for sure and Kancey should benefit greatly from him coming back.  

• Like 1

On 5/16/2022 at 4:42 PM, NYRaider said:

How many potential 1st round QB's are there? So far I've seen so many guys mocked in the 1st including:

Bryce Young, Alabama

CJ Stroud, Ohio State

Will Levis, Kentucky

Tyler Van Dyke, Miami (FL)

Grayson McCall, Coastal Carolina

Anthony Richardson, Florida

Cam Ward, Washington State

Not even half will be first rounders. Mark it down!

• Like 2

On 5/21/2022 at 3:25 PM, SteelKing728 said:

Not even half will be first rounders. Mark it down!

Agreed. I think guys are overrating QB prospects just because of how bad this last class was. How do you rank the QB's coming into the season?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Agreed. I think guys are overrating QB prospects just because of how bad this last class was. How do you rank the QB's coming into the season?

The only ones with first round grades I think will be Young and Stroud. Levis and Van Dyke goes in round 2, Jurkovec round 3, Anthony Richardson as a 6th and the rest idk lol

3 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

The only ones with first round grades I think will be Young and Stroud. Levis and Van Dyke goes in round 2, Jurkovec round 3, Anthony Richardson as a 6th and the rest idk lol

Richardson is the biggest wild card in the draft, if he balls I could see someone reaching on him. Wasn't someone here proclaiming him as the GOAT prospect? Who do you like more out of Young and Stroud? And who would you compare them too?

• Like 1

Do not sleep on McCall from Coastal Carolina.  Stroud is QB1 by a far margin but Young is not a lock at #2.  Young's size will/should drop him a bit in the draft but I am sure people will compare him to Russel Wilson for the draft.  Not sure how accurate that is but YMMV.

2 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Richardson is the biggest wild card in the draft, if he balls I could see someone reaching on him. Wasn't someone here proclaiming him as the GOAT prospect? Who do you like more out of Young and Stroud? And who would you compare them too?

Young but that's because I have no faith in OSU QBs.

I could see Young being similar to Wilson (the good one, not the one that'll be a 3rd stringer by 2025) and Stroud maybe like...Josh Freeman? 

3 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Young, for the intangibles

18 hours ago, jebrick said:

Do not sleep on McCall from Coastal Carolina.  Stroud is QB1 by a far margin but Young is not a lock at #2.  Young's size will/should drop him a bit in the draft but I am sure people will compare him to Russel Wilson for the draft.  Not sure how accurate that is but YMMV.

Young's size to me is way more reminiscent of Kyler Murray than Wilson. 

On 5/20/2022 at 8:59 AM, MSURacerDT55 said:

Who was that really short DE that played in the NFL a few years ago from Pitt? He was someone I liked coming out.

And they had a big fat NT a few years ago I thought would be good too, but he never materialized to anything.

38 minutes ago, BetterCallSaul said:

Who was that really short DE that played in the NFL a few years ago from Pitt? He was someone I liked coming out.

And they had a big fat NT a few years ago I thought would be good too, but he never materialized to anything.

Ejuan Price, OSU transfer