Jets 2022 General Talk

Bobby816

WHAT IS THE POINT OF STARTING JOE FLACCO? 

2 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Amazing how I was pounding for Daboll not only bc I thought he’d be a great HC but what he could turn Wilson into. Now look at the NYG and Jones.

WHAT IS THE POINT OF STARTING JOE FLACCO, AND I DON'T WANT TO HEAR HE GIVES US THE BEST CHANCE TO WIN. Last week we started Mike White, with two broken ribs but this week he is out because his ribs are still bad. As bad as Wilson, has been he should be the starting OB for the Miami game today. The way i see it, this Salah, is not head coach material. Both Miami QB's are out, so why not play Wilson.  

https://jetsxfactor.com/2023/01/06/ny-jets-coaches-axe-2022/

That explains why I didn't see ZBS action. I did rewatch on some video and saw 2 interesting things.

*They started to angle and then stopped immediately as DL basically walked through the line. I thought it was slow pop from OL that allowed DL to jump ahead and break angling movement when I watch regular games.

*Laken Tomlinson who had been stellar LG for 49ers and then fell apart in the same system with different team. I saw him to start moving and then turn his head around to find whatever he was looking for.  Completely lost in traffic line.

Considering Benton was bust as DUI, his attitude could be stink and didn't communicate properly. If it was that case Saleh and Douglas should can him on spot. 

Since Laken is the least athletic OL on the roster he relies on team and coach for his marvel on the field.  Brown and McGovern had been playing together with Laken every game but they underperform for most of time - dare to say every snap. Jets paid a lot of money on those players.  Jesus!  Benton should be gone long time ago.

8 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

WHAT IS THE POINT OF STARTING JOE FLACCO? 

WHAT IS THE POINT OF STARTING JOE FLACCO, AND I DON'T WANT TO HEAR HE GIVES US THE BEST CHANCE TO WIN. Last week we started Mike White, with two broken ribs but this week he is out because his ribs are still bad. As bad as Wilson, has been he should be the starting OB for the Miami game today. The way i see it, this Salah, is not head coach material. Both Miami QB's are out, so why not play Wilson.  

4 ribs.

Veterans = win first  Always.

I DO NOT WANT TO SEE WILSON ON THE FIELD AT ALL.

https://www.aseaofblue.com/2022/11/29/23484268/rich-scangarello-fired-kentucky-wildcats-football-news

Yikes... I dont' want that kind of attitude as qb coach for Jets.   Scratch him off.  Nathaniel Hackett remains my top choice for qb coach.  I am not sure about OL coach.

Rams OC is vacant so any offensive coach can take this spot.  DeMarco Ryans should get HC job so he likely poaches a bunch of offensive coaches.  It wont be easy to upgrade Jets' offensive coaching staff.