Jets 2022 General Talk

Bobby816

23 minutes ago, Dr.O said:

Clemons looks like a grown man

Thats what made him stand out to me.  Demarvin Leal was getting all the 1st round hype before the season started so I was looking forward to watching him and the only thing that stood out was this creature wearing #2.  Just an absolute specimen of a DE, my fav mid round pick in a while

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Dr.O said:

Clemons looks like a grown man

No doubt. And he had to be a freak for JD to look past his off the field issues. He’s still a guy pissing into the wind on the depth chart. He’s gonna need some injuries to get some snaps. And I actually like everyone else on the roster at DE besides Curry.

21 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

No doubt. And he had to be a freak for JD to look past his off the field issues. He’s still a guy pissing into the wind on the depth chart. He’s gonna need some injuries to get some snaps. And I actually like everyone else on the roster at DE besides Curry.

If things go well in camp for him, he will definitely get snaps as a situational pass rusher.  The fierce raw talent is there

18 minutes ago, dcat said:

If things go well in camp for him, he will definitely get snaps as a situational pass rusher.  The fierce raw talent is there

They’d have to go incredibly well for him to get snaps over Lawson, JJ and Huff on pass rushing situations.

1 minute ago, dcat said:

its not even close

It’s a matter of opportunity. And I think he’s not going to get enough to prove himself. Not at all saying he’s not good enough. It’s just that the 3 proven players ahead of him will get more action than him. And you’d imagine our 1st rounder who we traded up for will as well. So when you’re 5th on a DE depth chart even with rotating… it’s tough to prove yourself. And this is all assuming he gets chances ahead of Curry. He probably isn’t going to get that and he’s actually 6th.

Lawson, JJ, Martin, Huff, Curry, Clemons is the depth chart. Curry “maybe” can be cut (he’s guaranteed 850k)