Bears Postgame: AKA a thread nobody will post in

Norm

Hundley looking bad in the first half, particularly when it comes to blitz recognition. He turned it up a notch in the second half though, the TD was brilliant as well as the 3rd down conversion to Adams. Let's hope he can build off of that.

Defense looked good but we still have to kinda put the Bears asterisk there. We still gave up some 3rd & long to keep the streak alive but at least we also had some very solid 3 & outs.

The dream lives on.

Good 4th quarter by Hundley .. made some big plays out there.  If he can get a little faster in processing things he can be a decent qb in this league.  We got a little lucky in that the Bears were so conservative for 3 quarters.  If they would have went after our corners I think we'd probably be bitching about a loss right now.  

Just now, {Family Ghost} said:

Good 4th quarter by Hundley .. made some big plays out there.  If he can get a little faster in processing things he can be a decent qb in this league.  We got a little luck in that the Bears were so conservative for 3 quarters.  If they would have went after our corners I think we'd probably be bitching about a loss right now.  

Oh ghost never change

Just now, Gopackgonerd said:

Williams was my guy, I knew he had it in em!

That first down trucking like 3 guys was bootyful.

Yeah it's good to see Williams doing well. I was riding his hype train the whole summer for no particular reason and then he was very disappointing the first few games. If he can continue this play we'll have a very dynamic and complimentary duo in Jones & Williams. Like @CWood21 said too, good type of back to have for the cold Lambeau winter.

1 minute ago, {Family Ghost} said:

Good 4th quarter by Hundley .. made some big plays out there.  If he can get a little faster in processing things he can be a decent qb in this league.  We got a little lucky in that the Bears were so conservative for 3 quarters.  If they would have went after our corners I think we'd probably be bitching about a loss right now.  

Hundley just has to take a lesson from Rodgers picking his lanes correctly while scrambling, It was kinda frustrating when he backed up so much. Other than that I think he is gaining more and more confidence each week to throw it down field, guy definitely has a good arm, just has to get rid of the ball quicker and trust when he sees something he likes.

3 minutes ago, Packer_ESP said:

Yeah it's good to see Williams doing well. I was riding his hype train the whole summer for no particular reason and then he was very disappointing the first few games. If he can continue this play we'll have a very dynamic and complimentary duo in Jones & Williams. Like @CWood21 said too, good type of back to have for the cold Lambeau winter.

Just wait until we unleash the real GOAT. Mays is the real future.

4 minutes ago, Packer_ESP said:

Yah, I think we found our short yardage back in him too. Guy always gains positive yards for the most part.

4 minutes ago, TransientTexan said:

Does this dim the rep of Fangio?

I was gonna say that after that one late Hundley TD lol but I decided to let it go. I was gonna ask how stupid the great Vic is if he can't stop the worst offense in the NFL run by the worst coach and GM.

Archived