+Perry walked into a couple sacks

+Jamal Williams

Bad:

-Defense still stinks, any other QB would have shredded them

-Injuries as usual

-No Top 10 pick

-Capers may have saved his job with a smoke and mirrors performance like this

3 minutes ago, malak1 said:

Pretty throw and catch from Hundley to Adams. BS touchback call though, imo. Apparently, incontrovertible evidence doesn't apply to the Bears.

I just found out you were a bears fan. I had no idea. It all makes sense now.

Hundley making those clutch throws to Adams will hopefully get his confidence going.  I'm almost happy to hear that Hundley had a hammy issue after watching that run.  I could not figure out why he was going so slow.  Now that it's known he had a hammy issue, I'm a little surprised he moved that well.  I've had minor hammy issues in the past, and even a minor pull was more than enough to stop me from running anything close to what Hundley was doing.

Have to give credit to MM and Capers both.  After last week, the team looked to be on the verge of a total meltdown.  The team came to play today.  The CHI offense may not be the greatest challenge, but the GB defense did their job in shutting them down. Can't ask for any more than that.  The CHI defense is legit.  No denying Hundley improved today vs what he showed the past couple games.

1 hour ago, malak1 said:

Pretty throw and catch from Hundley to Adams. BS touchback call though, imo. Apparently, incontrovertible evidence doesn't apply to the Bears.

The first replay I saw I yelled out that that’s a touchback. He never touched out of bounds, ball was coming loose and then hit the pylon. If the ball hadn’t come loose, it would have been a TD. 

19 minutes ago, Ketchup said:

The first replay I saw I yelled out that that’s a touchback. He never touched out of bounds, ball was coming loose and then hit the pylon. If the ball hadn’t come loose, it would have been a TD. 

I think it should've been Bears ball inside the 1 yard-line. Cunningham was OOB and touched the ball before it hit the pylon. Should have been a dead ball at that point.

16 minutes ago, th87 said:

Hundley looked like a different dude out there. Was nice to see. Hopefully a sign of things to come. 

Confidence is such an underrated aspect of football. Those two throw to Adams were big boy throws and putting those on film should be a huge confidence boost for Hundley. 

5 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

yes. Probably the most nonsensical rule in all of football.

I've said this for years and all I ever get is "WELL DON'T FUMBLE INSIDE THE ONE"

It's a stupid rule and IDK how anyone ever thought it was logical coming up with it.

Archived