Bolts223

Who wins the AFC West in 2022?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the AFC West in 2022?

• Denver Broncos
    • Kansas City Chiefs
    • Las Vegas Raiders
    • Los Angeles Chargers

Would not be surprised by ANYTHING. I would like to see the Raiders win the division, but I think the chargers will take it this year. I could also see the Broncos make the playoffs, and the Chiefs miss the playoffs after a couple key injuries. Could go opposite, too. 

Mahomes is the best QB and Reid is the best offensive coach and head coach

Chargers are the deepest and most complete and have improved their defense enough to where it won’t hurt them and Staley is the best defensive coach in the division 

Raiders have everything you need to win as well but will possibly take some time find their chemistry

Broncos are a notch below talent wise IMO and they have a rookie HC but Russ makes everyone’s job easier. 

This division is gonna be a dog fight. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Mahomes is the best QB and Reid is the best offensive coach and head coach

Chargers are the deepest and most complete and have improved their defense enough to where it won’t hurt them and Staley is the best defensive coach in the division 

Raiders have everything you need to win as well but will possibly take some time find their chemistry

Broncos are a notch below talent wise IMO and they have a rookie HC but Russ makes everyone’s job easier. 

This division is gonna be a dog fight. 

I would take our QB, RBs, Oline, and secondary as a whole over the Raiders. They have the best WR in the division obviously, but I think our group is deeper. The Raiders are 4th in the division in terms of overall talent.

Edited by BroncoSojia
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, BroncoSojia said:

I would take our QB, RBs, Oline, and secondary as a whole over the Raiders. They have the best WR in the division obviously, but I think our group is deeper. The Raiders are 4th in the division in terms of overall talent.

I don't think the Raiders are a bad team per say but I think people are overrating them based on last year.

And before Raiders fans interject with "We beat out your Chargers lol". Yes you did. Chargers still have a lot to prove, obviously.

But I'll also remind Raiders fans that your team has made the playoffs a total of 2 times in the last 20 years. Your expected W-L last year based on point differential was 7-10. You overperformed last year. Carr is a solid QB, but he's easily the worst in the division. The Raiders also have by far the worst O-line in the division. Your defense has some pretty major holes in it, particularly at CB and the interior D-line.

The Raiders aren't a bad team. But in this division I just don't see them being serious contenders.

Edited by Bolts223
  • Like 2

On 5/8/2022 at 10:04 PM, Bolts223 said:

I don't think the Raiders are a bad team per say but I think people are overrating them based on last year.

And before Raiders fans interject with "We beat out your Chargers lol". Yes you did. Chargers still have a lot to prove, obviously.

But I'll also remind Raiders fans that your team has made the playoffs a total of 2 times in the last 20 years. Your expected W-L last year based on point differential was 7-10. You overperformed last year. Carr is a solid QB, but he's easily the worst in the division. The Raiders also have by far the worst O-line in the division. Your defense has some pretty major holes in it, particularly at CB and the interior D-line.

The Raiders aren't a bad team. But in this division I just don't see them being serious contenders.

How dare you!

Completely agree

One of these teams is going to severely disappoint. I think it's the Broncos. 

They are not as talented as they think they are and the coaching staff is less than impressive. Lot of first timers and unknowns on that staff. I also don't think Wilson moves the same and plays the same all-pro game he did in his prime.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, big_palooka said:

One of these teams is going to severely disappoint. I think it's the Broncos. 

They are not as talented as they think they are and the coaching staff is less than impressive. Lot of first timers and unknowns on that staff. I also don't think Wilson moves the same and plays the same all-pro game he did in his prime.

This is a fact.

The Chiefs are still the team to beat but all the others have a legitimate claim to make.