What's a hill you are willing to die on for the 2022-2023 NFL Season?

Bolts223

20 hours ago, biggie. said:

Already mentioned, but I'm also on the Buffalo won't even reach the AFC Championship hill. Overrated and brutal schedule and conference.

They are favored in 17 of 17 games so there's that. We also have a pretty easy division that I think they'll go 6-0 in. Then we play the NFC North (should be 3 W's vs the lions, bears, vikings) and we play GB in Buffalo. We'll see!

5 minutes ago, The BILLievers said:

They are favored in 17 of 17 games so there's that. We also have a pretty easy division that I think they'll go 6-0 in. Then we play the NFC North (should be 3 W's vs the lions, bears, vikings) and we play GB in Buffalo. We'll see!

What an inconvenience we'll all be to you then, just by turning up :D

13 minutes ago, The BILLievers said:

Meh, I don’t know if it’s that easy. Dolphins and Jets could both be primed for significant improvement and the Pats aren’t nothing.

Add in the Titans, Packers, and Browns at home with the Rams, Chiefs, Bengals, and Ravens on the road and that sounds pretty brutal to me.

8 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Not a massive fan of either, but are there many people that put Blur over Oasis?! 

I don't know how their legacies are viewed now, but during the 90s it was a big thing

23 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Meh, I don’t know if it’s that easy. Dolphins and Jets could both be primed for significant improvement and the Pats aren’t nothing.

Add in the Titans, Packers, and Browns at home with the Rams, Chiefs, Bengals, and Ravens on the road and that sounds pretty brutal to me.

My point being it's the regular season, the Bills will make the playoffs and the original poster said they won't make it to the AFC Championship game. 

Regular season opponents matter for record/seeding and I get the opponents are tough but the AFC North and AFC West are going to beat up on each other during the regular season as well and those are where most of the contenders are.

From 2021 opponents, the Bills have the 12th hardest schedule. The Bengals have the 3rd, Chiefs 5th, Raiders 6th, Chargers 10th. 

54 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

What an inconvenience we'll all be to you then, just by turning up :D

Lol no disrespect! I just meant they should be favored in all of those games by 5+ points and when looking at a schedule in May you gotta try to assume some stuff. 

The Bills are 12-1 against the AFC east teams the past two seasons and the lone loss was the wind game where Mac threw the ball like 3 times. 

I do agree the Jets and Dolphins both improved and the Patriots will always be a top half of the league team. 

Edited by The BILLievers

On 5/9/2022 at 8:22 PM, FrantikRam said:

The AFC West is overrated

The Chiefs will continue to run the division. After that?

First time HC who didn't call the plays in GB

Previously failed HC and Patriots coordinators are almost always mediocre to poor head coaches

A HC who underachieved in his first season given the talent on the roster

You have Reid and then unknowns and people think this division features 3 contenders and potentially 4 playoff teams?

Chiefs and Chargers make the playoffs, other two miss. Chargers lose first playoff game and Chiefs make the AFCCG as usual.

What does calling plays have to do with being a head coach?

3 hours ago, KingOfNewYork said:

What does calling plays have to do with being a head coach?

Well I assume he will call the plays in Denver.

But it's more just pointing out that he's a pretty big unknown here. And he doesn't get much credit for the offenses in GB since he didn't call the plays and it was LaFleurs offense. Could work out, but a big unknown right now so for me, odds are against it.

3 minutes ago, FrantikRam said:

Well I assume he will call the plays in Denver.

But it's more just pointing out that he's a pretty big unknown here. And he doesn't get much credit for the offenses in GB since he didn't call the plays and it was LaFleurs offense. Could work out, but a big unknown right now so for me, odds are against it.

Hackett has confirmed that he will be calling the plays for the Broncos this season. The entire Broncos coaching staff is a pretty big wild card right now. Their OC was the Packers TE coach over the last three seasons and their DC has been the Rams safeties/secondary coach over the last five seasons, neither guy has been a coordinator. 

That's the one thing that surprises me when people talk about the Broncos, this assumption that their defense is just going to maintain playing at a high level. Vic Fangio is one of the best defensive coaches in NFL history and they replaced him with a very inexperienced first time DC.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NYRaider said:

What type of numbers do you expect him to put up?

From the Eagles Forum 

On 5/5/2022 at 10:52 AM, Nabbs4u said:

AJ Brown 1,100, 9 TDs

Devonta Smith- 1,050, 7 TDs

Dallas Goedert- 800 yards, 7 TDs

Quez- 550 yards, 4 TDs

Others- 500 yards, 3 TDs

Puts Hurts around 4K passing 30 TD thrown. Probably adds another 650 rushing 7 TD on the ground

Before someone post Allen's jump in numbers in comparison 1,500 more yds, 17 more TD thrown,  instead of 900/14, please don't. Thanks

• Like 1