Around the NFL: (2022 Edition)

6 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I like a lot of the talent on that team and thought they could be a wildcard team, but I can't co-sign that last part.

I think Tampa and Tom are in for a rude awaking given the OL injuries occurring thus far. Jansen being out is huge, let alone if Wirfs has another set back.

1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

Saints are loaded. Only the old TO prone Famious Jameis can derail their season IMO. They should win the NFCS baring injuries. 

I would say the team with Tom Brady is probably still the favorite in the South but I agree the Saints will probably be a decent team.

Still want Duke Johnson. Why Howie never seem interested always confused me. Great dual threat reserve option. He can get you 1000 yards from scrimmage every year in a reserve role. 

Josh Gordon cut if any of you guys still want him from 2015. 

Edited by Jroc04

2 hours ago, Danger said:

Just stumbled across this. Bears are starting rookie 5th round pick Braxton Jones at LT. They SHOULD be in on Dillard honestly. Teven Jenkins ain't it.

Would be nice, especially cause you know that pick is probably going to be close to the start of whatever round it’s in.

1 hour ago, Jroc04 said:

Can you imagine BG, Fletch and Kelce walking with 2 SBs? Crazy. 

….and Barnett….🤮

Would cement Kelce’s HoF, not that I’m that worried but think it speeds things up for him.

Right now my guess still is they wait til Travis is eligible and put them in together.

Lane, Isaac. Elliott, Lovato would be the others.

• Like 2