Around the NFL: (2022 Edition)

43 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Honestly think he's waiting till after the NFCCG either way. No reason to sign anywhere if SF/Philly become available next week.

Still believe talks have occurred between him and Howie if Gannon takes a job after this game. No distractions was the plan until SB weeks if not after imo.

That makes sense I mean it does seem like he has the leverage.

Allbright tweeted this shortly after the news broke that Ryans was leaning Texans.

I don’t think Denver interviewed him this year like they did Quinn, but it’s probably Gannon’s best shot at a HC job this cycle unless Indy is interested. Denver’s GM worked with him back in Minnesota too.

If I’m Gannon do I want to be tied to an aging Russell Wilson though? That’s probably one of the main reasons for Ryans shifting his focus to Houston. Although there are other reasons.

Expectations in Denver are win now and in a division with Mahomes and Herbert… that’s rough for a first time HC.  

32 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

That makes sense I mean it does seem like he has the leverage.

Allbright tweeted this shortly after the news broke that Ryans was leaning Texans.

I don’t think Denver interviewed him this year like they did Quinn, but it’s probably Gannon’s best shot at a HC job this cycle unless Indy is interested. Denver’s GM worked with him back in Minnesota too.

If I’m Gannon do I want to be tied to an aging Russell Wilson though? That’s probably one of the main reasons for Ryans shifting his focus to Houston. Although there are other reasons.

Expectations in Denver are win now and in a division with Mahomes and Herbert… that’s rough for a first time HC.  

but imagine how many d tackles he can drop into coverage

3 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Seems like an awful gig 

55 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

They do have new ownership but previous powers that be did lock you into a bad QB that causes literal team fights this season.

Funny how things change within a year. 12 months ago vast majority of people out there especially with a potential QB opening wanted Russell Wilson at the right price.

Year later,  most people including potential HC/players are treating him and Denver like a STD.

1 minute ago, Nabbs4u said:

Funny how things change within a year. 12 months ago vast majority of people out there especially with a potential QB opening wanted Russell Wilson at the right price.

Year later,  most people including potential HC/players are treating him and Denver like a STD.

You are allowed to change your opinions as new information is presented. That's just the correct thing to do.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

You are allowed to change your opinions as new information is presented. That's just the correct thing to do.

You are, also helps when people don't assume they know best. 

Those quotes weren't about you or anyone specific just the overall masses going unto 2022.

Kinda like those who thought Hurts was POS not worthy of being the Eagles starting QB because of supposed flaws they saw as experts.

Things change. Some players fall off a cliff some actually get better. Glad we didn't fall down that rabbit hole. That's all.

Edited by Nabbs4u

31 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

I dislike Russ so it’s only gotten slightly worse in my opinion, though Chargers seem to be just the same and the Raiders sucked. So that part is easier.

But it’s funny how that job was touted yeah 

1 minute ago, Kiltman said:

I dislike Russ so it’s only gotten slightly worse in my opinion, though Chargers seem to be just the same and the Raiders sucked. So that part is easier.

But it’s funny how that job was touted yeah 

They literally hired a guy to lure Aaron Rodgers then traded for a different QB and were shocked that it didnt work.

• Like 1