Around the NFL: (2022 Edition)

15 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Matches up with a lot of stuff people have said about Kyler. And really if it’s the case it makes even more sense why he drops so much in that latter part of the season.

Madden can only get you so far, regardless of how realistic it might be. 

4 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Matches up with a lot of stuff people have said about Kyler. And really if it’s the case it makes even more sense why he drops so much in that latter part of the season.

If only you could combine Kyler's speed + throwing ability with Hurts' character, work ethic and stout frame.

• 2 weeks later...

Always amuses  me when Organizations finds a draft replacement for the Veteran doing the correct job , only to be discarded as that as a POS for the younger cheaper "non replacement" version!!! 🍺

Edited by Nabbs4u

7 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

You might have a different opinion in 2 months.

TJ Edwards has been one of the best players at camp on either side of the ball. Kyzir and Davion have both been impressing. Even Shaun Bradley has had some good moments. Nakobe has been more quiet overall, but he’s having to learn a lot being a rookie. I’m not really worried about him. Things will slow down.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

14 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

TJ Edwards has been one of the best players at camp on either side of the ball. Kyzir and Davion have both been impressing. Even Shaun Bradley has had some good moments. Nakobe has been more quiet overall, but he’s having to learn a lot being a rookie. I’m not really worried about him. Things will slow down.

TJ is our best LB every TC. He's still going to be the same slow stiff athlete that he's been since he got here, no matter how great he looks in practice. How these dudes look in TC really means nothing. If it did, then we have the best LB core in the NFL, since Nakobe Dean is the only one not impressing against our stud QB's. Trust me, gonna be a different story once actual games start.

Edited by Jeezla