Around the NFL: (2022 Edition)

37 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

100%

If they did it would have to set that 3/4 weeks in advance at least. 

Should just add another bye so they can juggle this stuff more.

Then super bowl Sunday could be the day before Presidents’ Day like it should be! 

12 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Then super bowl Sunday could be the day before Presidents’ Day like it should be! 

Yep, do that and when they add the 18th game start a week earlier on Labor Day weekend to keep it going. So when they do the MNF double header start one game at 5:00 and the other at 8:30 and people are off that day.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Probably the smart thing to do. Rallis is still gonna be calling plays for Gannon’s defense, but maybe he’ll get Gannon to do more Zimmer type creative stuff on 3rd downs.

Gannon may be better off as a CEO type HC than he was as a play caller, but I still wouldn’t hold my breath on him if I was a Cardinals fan.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

3 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Probably the smart thing to do. Rallis is still gonna be calling plays for Gannon’s defense, but maybe he’ll get Gannon to do more Zimmer type creative stuff on 3rd downs.

Gannon may be better off as a CEO type HC than he was as a play caller, but I still wouldn’t hold my breath on him if I was a Cardinals fan.

It's a shame for Gannon that he's stuck with Kyler Murray and whatever backup is filling in for him most of the time.