Around the NFL: (2022 Edition)

7 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

uh huh. Dude played "really well", but couldn't make the pro bowl, despite playing for a playoff team in a huge market at a time when there are less stud LB's actively playing then I can ever remember. All of us fans as a collective whole missed something that HonestNFL, and now VicariousTRM, saw through superior scouting vision.

It ain’t just a couple people that hold this opinion that TJ is good in zone coverage. It’s been a well held belief among people who have watched him in depth whether for the draft or as an Eagle lol. Not sure why you’re dying on this hill. I already said he’s not a guy you would want singled up with a RB on a wheel or a great TE.

3 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

This was from a recent podcast and they went further into TJ and how many plays in coverage he’s making.

From the open practice on Sunday

From the start of training camp….

Not sure what to tell you bruh

Yea, he practices really well. When he isn't practicing against our noodle arm average QB's or playing against other teams backups QB's or guys like Sam Darnold, he will not look good.

Edited by Jeezla

36 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

We should extend him.

I don't see why not until we can find 2 dudes who are noticeably better. He's not good, but he's unfortunately the best we have until proven otherwise. I don't have a ton of faith in Kyzir White looking better than him against the run or tackling in space, but White will almost certainly look better in coverage. If you could combine the two you might have a quality starting LB. 

Davion Taylor is probably the most interesting, but he seems to never not be banged up or nicked up or sick or going to a funeral or something.

Edited by Jeezla

22 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

I don't see why not until we can find 2 dudes who are noticeably better. He's not good, but he's unfortunately the best we have until proven otherwise. I don't have a ton of faith in Kyzir White looking better than him against the run or tackling in space, but White will almost certainly look better in coverage. If you could combine the two you might have a quality starting LB. 

Davion Taylor is probably the most interesting, but he seems to never not be banged up or nicked up or sick or going to a funeral or something.

Game was slowing down for Davion last year.

He's definitely the best athlete we have at the position, but like you said you can't trust him to be available.

I'm just glad for the first time for as long as I can remember.  The LB position group as a whole shouldn't be a liability.  Instead of settling on mediocre talent,  we might have to cut LB's who would of started for the Eagles the last few seasons.

14 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

Well just watched Zappe play one drive in the NFL and he already doesn't look like an NFL QB to me.

His arm strength makes Hurts arm strength look like Patrick Mahomes arm strength. He's Mike Kafka.

Edited by Jeezla

3 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

His arm strength makes Hurts arm strength look like Patrick Mahomes arm strength. He's Mike Kafka.

Well then maybe he should be the offensive coordinator then because the patriots dont have one. Matt patricia and joe judge? Hoodie might actually need to be fired for this.

1 minute ago, ninjapirate said:

Well then maybe he should be the offensive coordinator then because the patriots dont have one. Matt patricia and joe judge? Hoodie might actually need to be fired for this.

They should hire Juan Castillo