Week 11: DAL - Win (7-3)
Week 12: NE - Loss (7-4)
Week 13: NYJ - Win (8-4)
Week 14: @ DET - Win (9-4)
Week 15: IND - Loss (9-5)
Week 16: NYG - Win (10-5)
Week 17: @ GB - Loss (10-6)
Week 18: @ CHI - Win (11-6)

The 2022 NFL schedule has some good news for the Bills. Buffalo has a +13-day net rest differential on its 2022 schedule, according to Seth Walder of ESPN. That’s the most favorable rest differential in the NFL. In other words, over the course of the full season, the Bills will be better-rested than their opponents by a cumulative 13 days.

That starts in Week Two, because the Bills play the Thursday night opener against the Rams in Week One. When the Bills host the Titans in Week Two, they’ll have a three-day rest advantage over a Tennessee team that plays on Sunday in Week One.

It also includes the Bills’ Week Eight home game against the Packers. The Bills are on their bye in Week Seven, while the Packers play in Week Seven, so the Bills will have seven more days of rest than the Packers when the two teams meet.

The 2022 NFL schedule does not have the Bills playing any opponents who are coming off their bye weeks.

And in Week 14, the Bills will have three more days of rest than the Jets, because the Bills will be coming off a Thursday night game while the Jets will be coming off a Sunday game.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/05/13/nfl-schedule-makers-gave-bills-a-key-advantage/

Spotrac -   2022 NFL Strength of Schedule Ranks

Hardest
1. LAR
2. ARZ
3. CIN
4. TB
5. SF/KC
7. LV/NO
9. ATL
10. LAC
11. SEA
12. PIT/CAR/BUF
15. DEN
16. NE
17. NYJ/CLE
19. HOU
20. MIN
21. MIA
22. GB
23. BAL
24. CHI/TEN
26: JAX/IND
28. DET
29. NYG
30. PHI
31. WSH/DAL
Easiest

Edited by vike daddy

Heavy to start and end the season with division games. 

Not much travel after week 10 since our road games (weeks 14, 17, and 18) are all within the division.

Thanksgiving (Patriots) and Christmas Eve (Giants) games, both at home, will be fun.

On 5/9/2022 at 1:43 PM, wcblack34 said:

Tretter has bad knees and hates playing on turf. Not likely that he's coming here.

I guess Tretter's own father hates him, then, as he LIKES posts that ask The Vikings to sign his son (unless those tweets and other posts are from a sadistic hacker! )

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Robb_K said:

I guess Tretter's own father hates him, then, as he LIKES posts that ask The Vikings to sign his son (unless those tweets and other posts are from a sadistic hacker! )

Whoop de do. Why wouldn’t a father like posts appreciative of his son? Why would a guy trying to maximize his value not stay mum about the teams he won’t play for?

Tretter HIMSELF has stated his disdain for playing on turf  

People read what they want to into innocuous things, I guess.  

Edited by wcblack34
  • Like 1

It will be 8:30 a.m. CT when Minnesota faces New Orleans at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium in Week 4. Players will have to deal with jet lag on the way and adjust their body clocks.

Cousins: "I went to London with Washington in 2016 and we played at Wembley, which was a cool place to play, but I've heard that Tottenham's new stadium was really being built with the intent of hosting NFL games, so I'm excited to see that stadium. That will be interesting for Vikings fans to wake up and have the game on right away."

Jefferson: "I've never been to London before. I'm definitely excited about that. I wish we were playing in New Orleans, just because that's my hometown, but that's going to be a whole fun experience."

https://www.vikings.com/news/2022-nfl-schedule-regular-season-takeaways?fbclid=IwAR3B9Awh3vrA6KspBczc4M_e5EfJjNyHeCNlXU8k4xd821mDr5JZ302ZQt4

I'm going to split the division games 3-3 (winning at home and losing on the road).

Other predictions

Wins: @ Eagles, @ Dolphins, @ Commanders, Jets, and Giants

Losses: @ Bills 

Toss-Ups: @ Saints, Cardinals, Cowboys, Patriots, and Colts