CMD Round 1 Division 2

bcb1213

Which team is the best  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Which team is the best

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/16/2022 at 03:59 AM

Team Rack

QB Mac Jones
RB Dalvin Cook
WR Tyreek Hill
WR Adam Theilan
WR Tim Patrick
TE Tyler Higbee
LT David Bakhtiari
LG Cody Whitehair
C David Andrews
RG Ereck Flowers
RT Jake Matthews
Bench Josh Reynolds
Bench JD McKissic
Bench Hayden Hurst
Bench Liam Eicheberg
Bench Mason Cole

Edge TJ Watt
DT
Sebastian Joseph Day
DT Poona Ford
Edge Rashan Gary
LB Willie Gay
LB Devin Bush
CB Jaylon Johnson
CB Donte Jackson
Slot Jimmie Ward
S
Antoine Winfield Jr.
S Terrell Edmunds
Bench
K'Wuan Williams
Bench Shy Tuttle
Bench Germaine Pruitt
Bench Julian Okwara
Bench Eli Apple
Bench

Maliek Collins

Team Jonnguy

Qb Lamar Jackson
Rb James Connor
WR
Mecole Hardman
WR
Kendrick Bourne
WR Quez Watkins
TE Gerald Everett
Lt Garrett Bolles
Lg Quinton Nelson
C Erik McCoy
RG
Laken Tomlinson
RT Brian O'Neill
Bench Jon Feliciano
Bench Kelvin Beachum
Bench Matt Brieda
Bench Daniel Jones
Bench Austin Hooper
Bench Devin Devurnay

Edge
Tret Hendrickson
DT Jonathan Allen
DT Kenny Clark
Edge Zadarius Smith
Lb
Tremaine Edmunds
Lb
Denzel Perryman
Cb Patrick Peterson
Cb
Emmanuel Mosley
CB Jeff Okudah
S Eddie Jackson
S Jamal Adams
Bench Rashaan Evans
Bench Taron Johnson
Bench Jabril Peppers
Bench
Dawuane Smoot
Bench Derek NNandi

Team ovfd

Qb Pat Mahomes
Rb Alvin Kamara
WR Keenan Allen
WR
Michael Thomas
WR
Odell Beckham Jr
TE Hunter Henry
Lt Joe Noteboom
Lg Trai Turner
C Alex Mack
RG Andrew Norwell
RT Trent Brown
Bench Kenyan Drake
Bench Melvin Gordon
Bench Logan Thomas
Bench Darius Slayton
Bench Scotty Miller

Edge Von Miller
DT Fletcher Cox
DT Matt Ioanndias
Edge Josh Sweat
Lb Fred Warner
Lb Jordyn Brooks
Cb Denzel Ward
Cb Bryce Hall
CB Chris Harris Jr
S Jessie Bates
S Adrian Phillips
Bench Carlos Dunlap
Bench Anthony Harris
Bench Anthony Barr
Bench Trae Waynes
Bench Joe Schobert
Bench Al Woods

This is tough. I go through offenses looking at them and then defenses, and I kept thinking if Jonnguy built a great defense, I am going to have a tough time voting against his team... but I do wish for a stronger TE for it. He really needed an Andrews imo. 

This is a good trio of matchups. 

Obviously I'm biased, but I like the team I've built in this draft. My idea was to get my QB first(Lamar), and then focus on the trenches, since that's where games are won and lost. As a result, my defensive line consists of four Pro Bowlers, including Z. Smith who got 26 sacks in two seasons before his injury and Trey Hendrickson who's recorded 27.5 sacks in the past two seasons on two different teams. Even the best QBs will struggle against an elite defensive line, as Mahomes showed in SB55. Edmunds and Perryman are both solid LBers, and Jackson and Adams aren't as good as they were two seasons ago but are still both solid players. I'm obviously banking on Jeff Okudah to make a comeback from a terrible rookie season and an Achilles tear last year, but if he lives up to even a quarter of the potential the Lions thought he had when they drafted him #3 in 2020, I've got a solid corner to join Patrick Peterson and Emmanuel Moseley, who as a Niners fan is pretty underrated. If Okudah doesn't work out, that's what Taron Johnson is for. We may not have a true #1 corner, but as long as none of them get burned and the safeties do their job, our D-line will be making their job a lot easier.

On the offensive side of things the main focus is obviously on Lamar, but I also drafted a solid bell-cow and short-yardage back in Connor, who tied for second in the league in rushing TDs last year, and one of the fastest players in the league in Breida who I plan to take full advantage of in the option game. As with our corners, we do not have a true #1 talent at receiver or tight end, but Kendrick Bourne had a breakout season in 2021 and I think he will do even better in a second season with Mac Jones and Belichick, and we have three speedsters in Hardman(who is entering a contract year and has less competition for targets with Tyreek gone), Quez Watkins, another breakout in 2021, and Devin Duvernay, who'll likely be asked to do more after the Hollywood trade. Gerald Everett and Austin Hooper are also two players I expect to do well in 2022, with the former joining Justin Herbert in Los Angeles on a team with a history of getting good production out of its tight ends. Our offensive line is also built with five solid players who will allow Lamar and the run game to do what they do best, as well as allow us to take advantage of the speed we have at WR.