Week 10: Other games

Klomp

15 hours ago, Klomp said:

I didn't even think about it until they were talking about it on pregame, but I'm rooting for the Cardinals for the rest of the season.

The coolest end to the season is obviously Mike Zimmer hoisting the Lombardi Trophy, but if it can't be Zimmer and the Vikings, it would be pretty cool to see Larry Fitzgerald and Adrian Peterson win one together. They have a bunch of work to do, but they just need to sneak into the playoffs and anything can happen.

I don't see them having any chance without palmer

7 minutes ago, vikesfan89 said:

I don't see them having any chance without palmer

They have no shot, as they are already 3-5 in the conference, having already lost to Detroit, Dallas, Philly and their conference foes the Rams and Seahawks...all of whom they would be competing for spots against.  They're all but already officially eliminated from the race.  They'd have to run the table and probably would still need help.

2 hours ago, disaacs said:

They have no shot, as they are already 3-5 in the conference, having already lost to Detroit, Dallas, Philly and their conference foes the Rams and Seahawks...all of whom they would be competing for spots against.  They're all but already officially eliminated from the race.  They'd have to run the table and probably would still need help.

I posted that before last night's game...a win would've put them at 5-4.

some pretty good comedy here, watching the PFT wonks make their picks for the week. things like:

"Cleveland at Detroit? Look at the Browns, last week they managed to lose their bye."

"Green Bay at Chicago? I have to see Green Bay win this game before I'd pick them."

http://www.nbcsports.com/video/nfl-week-10-preview-saints-bills-jags-chargers-vikings-redskins?ls=pftvod

This Rob Riggle segment isn't funny, but if nothing else it does illustrate that the Packers/Bears rivalry is old hat. The Vikings/Packers rivalry is where the real electricity is; has been for a long time.

Also, go Browns.

EDIT: It's fun to see Chicago and Green Bay battling for 3rd place. 

Archived