2022 Schedule Release

Kiltman

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Be honest... this thread was about the schedule release which is about as nerdy as it gets for sports lol. Anime talk fits in this thread perfectly.

sports fans are just weebs but for sports

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I saw someone say mock drafts are horoscopes for men & damn if that isn't the most accurate thing I've heard....

to further blow your mind: fantasy football is just anime roleplaying but with real life athletes.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Daimonas said:

to further blow your mind: fantasy football is just anime roleplaying but with real life athletes.

no, it's also gambling (assuming pay league), and gambling is it's own kind of rush. You can't gamble on anime. Maybe in Japan.

Edited by Jeezla

I just turned 40, but if my friends wanted to start a D&D campaign, I would (never played it, and made fun of those who did when I was younger). I would also just as happily go camping, or jet ski riding, or go to a concert, or play sloshball, or ride off-road vehicles. And I'll also watch some god damn anime and read some god damn manga when I can't do really dope stuff.

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Jeezla said:

I just turned 40, but if my friends wanted to start a D&D campaign, I would (never played it, and made fun of those who did when I was younger). I would also just as happily go camping, or jet ski riding, or go to a concert, or play sloshball, or ride off-road vehicles. And I'll also watch some god damn anime and read some god damn manga when I can't do really dope stuff.

D&D is fun as hell and I wish I had a regular group to do it with.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Be honest... this thread was about the schedule release which is about as nerdy as it gets for sports lol. Anime talk fits in this thread perfectly.

I’m just busting balls. Sports fandom is nerd adjacent. I get it. 

Im not sure if I’m into anything definitively nerdy though. I like Marvel stuff. But really just the movies. I watched Dragon Ball when I was younger, only a couple sagas though. I still watch adult cartoons. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

lol You guys are referencing stuff that’s 20+ years old. Don’t make me ask your high school class. 

As far as I'm aware I'm one of the younger ones around these parts. 26 years old my guy. I'm neither zoomer nor boomer.

19 minutes ago, Daimonas said:

As far as I'm aware I'm one of the younger ones around these parts. 26 years old my guy. I'm neither zoomer nor boomer.

Yea, I’d imagine you are. So your clearly into some **** well before your time. 

42 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

@Kiltman, where you at on the coolest anime character? I know you a nerd, nerd

Anime falls into the sliver spaces between my many many nerdoms.

Like Pokémon anime and early DBZ are about the extent of it when I was a kid.

I guess the Major from Ghost in the Shell?!?

one of the few that I watched in the last 15 years.

53de8161fc71e3d57c7c368bb17071f1.gifEyh1QNxv%2B5AYEz0b%2BKXB3Po=&risl=&pid=I

I enjoyed the aesthetics of the cyberpunk world (which is why I watched it), that really fit the art style well but I’m not even sure where that one rates amongst bigger anime fans at this point, I know it’s older.

46 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Im not sure if I’m into anything definitively nerdy though. I like Marvel stuff. But really just the movies. I watched Dragon Ball when I was younger, only a couple sagas though. I still watch adult cartoons

Jroc out here flyin that hentai flag on high

• Like 1