2022 Schedule Release

Kiltman

1 minute ago, Nabbs4u said:

If by favorable you mean No De-Hop, sure. Otherwise not sure facing that offense week 1, is all that ideal? No?

it is when they actually play well, but would also get that one game out west out of the way.

1 minute ago, Nabbs4u said:

If by favorable you mean No De-Hop, sure. Otherwise not sure facing that offense week 1, is all that ideal? No?

Facing them with no D-Hop is a big deal. Hollywood and the ghost of Zach Ertz is not an overly intimidating offense 

11 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Once again, a source that has been questionable but this would be an interesting and potentially favorable start to the year 

Starting on the west coast kinda sucks if true but ...

20 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Kinda my thoughts as well. Then again they will be well rested before a WC trip, so.....🤷‍♂️

I'd rather start on the west coast after a whole offseason of rest and then come back and have that extra day because we already know week 2 MNF

1 hour ago, Danger said:

Starting on the west coast kinda sucks if true but ...

From page 1... lol

On 5/9/2022 at 1:09 PM, TheRealMcCoy said:

I think my ideal week 1 would probably be facing the Cardinals without DeAndre Hopkins. It’s also our farthest game out west, so might as well get that taken care of out the gate.

Hoping that account that just popped up like a couple days ago is right for this one.

I think our defense won't be a carbon copy of what Gannon did last year and I think Murray could be a guy that gets rattled with different looks he hasn't seen.

Then, we get to come home to hopefully whoop on Kirk Cousins and Justin Jefferson in the all black unis/helmets.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I'd rather start on the west coast after a whole offseason of rest and then come back and have that extra day because we already know week 2 MNF

Yeah, going out to the West coast in the middle of the season before the bye week is an advantage for the opposing team.

I don't see how a week 1 start would be that bad. Starters wouldn't have played in the last preseason game. Two full weeks of rest before that game.

3 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Another alleged leak

If this is all true the start to the season is set up very nicely if the Birds come out playing well. Detroit on the road should be a win, Minny at home will be a test but I like our chances in our house. Washington will be tough of course butplaying the Jags and then getting the Cards without Hop is a nice break. Best team pre bye will be Dallas most likely and that is a division game so you just never know.

If we come out playing well I like our chances to start 4-2 or 5-1. If we come out slow I could see 3-3, and if it is gunna be a bad year 2-4 or worse.