Andrew Wingard
Bench DL Lawrence Guy
Bench LB Jamie Collins
Bench CB Sidney Jones
Bench CB AJ Bouye
Bench EDGE Lorenzo Carter

Edited by bcb1213

Team Truth quick write-up:

We’re coming at you in the trenches. We will win the line of scrimmage. I’ll put my DL against anybody. Lots of experience too, but not old (except Addison, but he’s only depth on 3rd down). Bobby Wagner and Logan Wilson are incredibly cerebral players who are two generations of elite players at the second level. And Harrison Smith is our experienced Captain on the back end.

On offense we’re built to run. All the way down to our trio of TEs. George Kittle is an ELITE run blocker from the TE spot. And Nick Boyle is built for a running team (been on one his whole career).

Our OL has more than it’s share of All-Pro seasons under it’s belt (Again, experienced with Duane Brown / Conklin on the bookends, Peat, AJ Cann and Ryan Kelly inside).

Aaron Jones and Gus Edwards are going to pound the crap out of you until you get complacent. Then our Play Action game is going to hit you with some big plays. Robert Woods, Aiyuk, Kittle, Lazard and Aaron Jones bring plenty of skill and speed to the table. We’re going to use counters and bootlegs after setting you up with the run and leak out the TEs backside, occasionally setting up levels and shot concepts off the same PA designs.

Whick’s DB squad is very good. But it actually doesn’t matter. We can simply run the ball all day. Which is the strategy most teams would choose to employ anyways to keep the ball away from Brady. 

Edited by RTTRUTH

I voted Whicker/Swag. That secondary is lethal. I think the depth is quality all around on their roster, but in a close battle between RTTRUTH and Whicker I gave the nod to Whickers team. Not really a glaring hole, weakest spot on D is probable Divine Diablo. WRs have quite a bit of twitchyness and speed, which is an interesting pairing with the GOAT. RTTRUTH's roster is filled with talent, but I question the O-Line the most. I think Whicker's DBs could lockdown the WRs long enough to get to the QB.

Malf's team ended up being pretty good, but I don't think they compete with the other two.

54 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I voted Whicker/Swag. That secondary is lethal. I think the depth is quality all around on their roster, but in a close battle between RTTRUTH and Whicker I gave the nod to Whickers team. Not really a glaring hole, weakest spot on D is probable Divine Diablo. WRs have quite a bit of twitchyness and speed, which is an interesting pairing with the GOAT. RTTRUTH's roster is filled with talent, but I question the O-Line the most. I think Whicker's DBs could lockdown the WRs long enough to get to the QB.

Malf's team ended up being pretty good, but I don't think they compete with the other two.

Shaq Thompson and Divine Deablo stopping my running game?

He’s got Rasheem Green listed as a DT. Listed at 279.

Questioning my OL the most? Conklin was an all pro recently. Duane Brown and Ryan Kelly went to the probowl last year. Kelly 3 straight years. Peat went 3 straight years until he was injured last year. 

You really believe Matt Hennessy, James Daniels, and Taylor Moton are holding up to my front 4 long enough for the Superstars that are Devante Parker, Evan Engram, and Curtis Samuel to do damage? That makes one of us. Literally zero All-pros OR Probowls between all 3 of them. 

But I’m sure they’ll be fine against Chandler Jones six straight double digit sack campaigns (only played 5 games in 2020), Nick Bosa’s 15.5 from last year, and J.P.P. as a depth guy. 
And Ogunjobi and Tillery inside. 

Demarcus Lawrence is Whick’s starting Edge, hasn’t hit 7 sacks let alone double digits in three straight years. 
His other Edge Quinn is coming off a great year. But still has hit double digits twice in the last 7 years. 

Re-vote!

I’d run right through him. And Brady wouldn’t get enough time in the pocket to turn that retread group of WRs into anything. This one ain’t close. It must be Brady’s name stealing votes. 

Edited by RTTRUTH