Jump to content

Top 5 TE to start the 2022 Season


Jeezla
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, swoosh said:

In no particular order: 

Kelce

Kittle

Andrews

Waller

Pitts

yeah.. those top 3 are impossible to rank one over the other... your list is absolutely the top 5 though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Kelce, Andrews, Waller, Goedert, Pitts

Next group: Kittle, Gesicki, Ertz, Gronkowski, Schultz, Hockenson, Fant, Freiermuth, Henry, Thomas

Underrated: Okwuegbunam, Bryant, Firkser, Moreau, Smythe

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Think my guy Dawson Knox is being underrated and will be a top 5ish TE after this season. He's become a bigger part of the offense every year he's been in the NFL and I see him matching or outproducing his 9 touchdowns he had last season (T-1 in the NFL).

Edited by The BILLievers
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

Kelce, Andrews, Waller, Goedert, Pitts

Next group: Kittle, Gesicki, Ertz, Gronkowski, Schultz, Hockenson, Fant, Freiermuth, Henry, Thomas

Underrated: Okwuegbunam, Bryant, Firkser, Moreau, Smythe

Making the Leap: Kmet, Knox, Tonyan, McBride, Engram

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, The BILLievers said:

Think my guy Dawson Knox is being underrated and will be a top 5ish TE after this season. He's become a bigger part of the offense every year he's been in the NFL and I see him matching or outproducing his 9 touchdowns he had last season (T-1 in the NFL).

Knox isn’t even close to any of 

Kelce, Kittle, Andrews, Waller, Pitts, or Goedart.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, bigbadbuff said:

Knox isn’t even close to any of 

Kelce, Kittle, Andrews, Waller, Pitts, or Goedart.

 

I mean he led tight ends in TDs last year and if he can put up a couple more hundred yards in the receiving game his stats are on par. Obviously bigger names but Knox is an up and coming legit TE. But I guess you’re right, it’s to start the season, not where we think they end 2022-2023 season. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...