Top 5 TE to start the 2022 Season

Jeezla

Just now, NYRaider said:

Smith isn't as good as Renfrow

All 32 GM's would take Hunter Renfroe over DeVonta. That goes without saying. The only WR you don't take over Hunter Renfroe is....shoot I can't think of anyone.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Waller hurt averaged more ypg than Goedert last season though, we didn't even need him to play when Carr dotted you guys up for like 95% comp, lol.

Is blocking 1/2 of a TE's job?

Yea, Carr carried that momentum into another playoff exit. Bravo.

Edited by Jeezla

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I personally just think that Waller is better than him, we can agree to disagree.

Sure we can.

AJ and DeVonta will surpass your buddies Davante and Hunter real quick. Don't worry.

Davante is getting up there in age. I didn't really understand that trade, but hey if you win a SB its all gucci lol.

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

If Goedert isn't in your top 5. You're wrong. End of discussion.

And Goedert had the #1 receiving grade from PFF of any TE in 2021 and the #2 overall grade only behind Mark Andrews and ahead of George Kittle....

Get outta here with Waller.

Waller over the last 3 seasons: 252 receptions, 3,006 yards, 14 TD

Goedert over the last 3 seasons: 160 receptions, 1,960 yards, 12 TD

But PFF's made up blocking metric secures it for surely, lol.

Sure we can.

AJ and DeVonta will surpass your buddies Davante and Hunter real quick. Don't worry.

Davante is getting up there in age. I didn't really understand that trade, but hey if you win a SB its all gucci lol.

We'll see this season who's better, I'll literally leave the forum forever (barring injury) if your trio is more productive than our trio. 

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

what about their first 4 season?

Just now, NYRaider said:

Yeah. I don't use stats without context as the only means to judge a player. You do you though.

Waller has been a great receiving threat, but he's nowhere near as physically imposing as Goedert is after the catch or as a blocker. He's just not as well rounded.

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

Why did Jalen struggle so much as a passer if he had the 2nd best TE in the NFL to lean on?

Jalen sucks. Put Calvin Johnson in his prime on the Eagles last year, he's topping out at 1100 yards.

Did you really watch our games?

Edited by Jeezla

Just now, NYRaider said:

We'll see this season who's better, I'll literally leave the forum forever (barring injury) if your trio is more productive than our trio. 

Considering Hurts is our QB and Carr (I think he's better than usually given credit for) is yours... that's a pretty safe bet lol.

We'll pass the ball more than we did in 2021, but still not near enough for huge bulk stats. Raiders were 7th in passing attempts last year while the Eagles were 32nd.

Yeah. I don't use stats without context as the only means to judge a player. You do you though.

Waller has been a great receiving threat, but he's nowhere near as physically imposing as Goedert is after the catch or as a blocker. He's just not as well rounded.

The NFL, their players, every major main stream media outlet, and the majority of fans think Waller is better than Goedert. Goedert is good, lol, he just ain't as good as Waller. 

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

Considering Hurts is our QB and Carr (I think he's better than usually given credit for) is yours... that's a pretty safe bet lol.

We'll pass the ball more than we did in 2021, but still not near enough for huge bulk stats. Raiders were 7th in passing attempts last year while the Eagles were 32nd.

But why when you guys have the best TE in the NFL in Goedert, think you'd be feeding that unstoppable force.