Top 5 TE to start the 2022 Season

Jeezla

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

You're gonna judge that solely based of receiving statistics with no context. No thanks. I'll pass.

I'll judge based on who makes more of an impact on helping their team win games. Since Goedert is so much better and Brown/Smith will be better than our WR duo, it should translate to winning football games. Right? 

Goedert is good damn it, I like him, lol. I like Waller more, we can just accept that they're both top tier TE and move on, lol. 

Just now, NYRaider said:

So you're saying Carr is Tom Brady level?

No, but if we had any of the top QBs I'm sure we would be passing at a much higher amount than we did last year. Sirianni started the season passing 30-50 times with Hurts and realized after a while of trying it that wasn't gonna work and switched up the whole offense to mainly running it the majority of the time and taking advantage of the strength of our team which was definitely the OL. 

If you put any really good to great passer into the Eagles offense with the weapons we now have and arguably the #1 OL in the league that can keep them sitting pretty in the pocket the numbers our receiving options would put up would be nuts. Unfortunately for us we don't have that.

3 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

No, but if we had any of the top QBs I'm sure we would be passing at a much higher amount than we did last year. Sirianni started the season passing 30-50 times with Hurts and realized after a while of trying it that wasn't gonna work and switched up the whole offense to mainly running it the majority of the time and taking advantage of the strength of our team which was definitely the OL. 

If you put any really good to great passer into the Eagles offense with the weapons we now have and arguably the #1 OL in the league that can keep them sitting pretty in the pocket the numbers our receiving options would put up would be nuts. Unfortunately for us we don't have that.

I watched every single one of your guys games last year and like your team, Goedert is a stud, lol. I don't have anything negative to say about him, he's really good. I personally just prefer Waller to Goedert for our offense.

Just now, NYRaider said:

I watched every single one of your guys games last year and like your team, Goedert is a stud, lol. I don't have anything negative to say about him, he's really good. I personally just prefer Waller to Goedert for our offense.

Fair enough

4 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Would you trade Carr straight up for Hurts?

Different situations but there are very few QB's particularly someone that was essentially a rookie, that would've been able to carry a team to the playoffs like Hurts carried you guys last season. Carr would've crumbled under the same circumstances that Hurts was in last year.

Just now, NYRaider said:

Different situations but there are very few QB's particularly someone that was essentially a rookie, that would've been able to carry a team to the playoffs like Hurts carried you guys last season. Carr would've crumbled under the same circumstances that Hurts was in last year.

Let me just ask this then.

If the Eagles and Raiders traded Waller for Goedert, what #'s do you think Goedert would end up with in LV, and what #s do you think Waller would end up with in PHI?