Top 5 TE to start the 2022 Season

Jeezla

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Fair enough

I like all of your guys players, lol. And honestly Goedert probably did fit your system better just because of how run heavy you guys were, I also understand that his production was capped because he played alongside Ertz for so long. I know that he's one of the best TE's in the league, they're just different players though. It's like comparing Tyreek Hill and Davante Adams, both can be really good, but they don't have to win or impact the game in the same way to be good.

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I like all of your guys players, lol. And honestly Goedert probably did fit your system better just because of how run heavy you guys were, I also understand that his production was capped because he played alongside Ertz for so long. I know that he's one of the best TE's in the league, they're just different players though. It's like comparing Tyreek Hill and Davante Adams, both can be really good, but they don't have to win or impact the game in the same way to be good.

No it's comparing James Harden to Kawhi Leonard. Goedert is Leonard. Harden will average more points, but is he the better player? Nope. Why? Kawhi does all of his job well, while Harden is a liability on D.

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Let me just ask this then.

If the Eagles and Raiders traded Waller for Goedert, what #'s do you think Goedert would end up with in LV, and what #s do you think Waller would end up with in PHI?

During Waller's two most productive years Carr averaged like 4,000 passing yards. The Eagles had like 3,600 passing yards during Goedert's most productive season. Carr had never been some crazy, high volume passer until last season when our OL went to crap and our coaching staff fell apart and he did that without Waller for a good portion of the season.

Regardless though Hurts is a good player and should be the Eagles QB going forward. 

2 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

No it's comparing James Harden to Kawhi Leonard. Goedert is Leonard. Harden will average more points, but is he the better player? Nope. Why? Kawhi does all of his job well, while Harden is a liability on D.

So Goedert has the ability to single handedly lift a team to a championship level?

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

During Waller's two most productive years Carr averaged like 4,000 passing yards. The Eagles had like 3,600 passing yards during Goedert's most productive season. Carr had never been some crazy, high volume passer until last season when our OL went to crap and our coaching staff fell apart and he did that without Waller for a good portion of the season.

Regardless though Hurts is a good player and should be the Eagles QB going forward. 

Don't skate around the question, just honestly answer it. 

Goederts #s in LV
Wallers #s in PHI

4 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

In PFF's top 101 players in the NFL. Waller was nowhere to be found.

Goedert ranked #23 overall sandwiched right between Justin Jefferson at #21,  and Ja'Marr Chase at #26, Travis Kelce #32, and Tyreek Hill  #33.

You might have heard of them.

But, its not all bad news..... your boy Davante Adams was #5 😎

1 minute ago, Jeezla said:

Don't skate around the question, just honestly answer it. 

Goederts #s in LV
Wallers #s in PHI

Waller's numbers in Philly would probably be like 1,500 yards, Goedert in LV would probably be like 500 yards. 

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

In PFF's top 101 players in the NFL. Waller was nowhere to be found.

Goedert ranked #23 overall sandwiched right between Justin Jefferson at #21,  and Ja'Marr Chase at #26, Travis Kelce #32, and Tyreek Hill  #33.

You might have heard of them.

But, its not all bad news..... your boy Davante Adams was #5 😎

You realize that PFF is one of the worst outlets when it comes to evaluating players, right? And that Waller was hurt for the majority of last season. I just hope you guys are better than us this year, tbh. You guys have the greatest team in NFL history based on the way you're talking, lol.

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Waller's numbers in Philly would probably be like 1,500 yards, Goedert in LV would probably be like 500 yards. 

Waller would get hit NFCE style week 1 and go on IR, it was a trick question