NFL Schedule Release

textaz03

our 'easy schedule' as listed is deceiving because of the poor records of NFL east last season....  We have a killer out of division schedule with TB, Cincy, GB, Tennessee, Rams - All of those Super bowl favorite teams and I would imagine Dallas is the underdog in all of those except maybe the Tennessee game depending.   We better sweep the Giants and not struggle against Vikings, Detroit, Chicago, Indy, Texas and the Jags.

2 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

0-2 to start... better win those games at Washington and New York, cause Rams and Eagles on the road can beat y'all too lol.

Get a couple easy games after that heading into the bye though.

Honestly I can see them winning against the Bucs. They did last season and that was before we knew what Micah was. I think Cincy is the harder game. That said I think at best they win... 10 games and that is pushing it.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ACO said:

Honestly I can see them winning against the Bucs. They did last season and that was before we knew what Micah was. I think Cincy is the harder game. That said I think at best they win... 10 games and that is pushing it.

It's possible.

I think Eagles and Cowboys both end up around 10 or 11 wins. We'll see who wins the division, but I expect it to be a close race. I get why Dallas is favored to win the division after winning it last year and having the best QB obviously.

Washington maybe around 8-9 wins? COVID and injuries hit them hard in the latter part of last season with a first place schedule and this year their schedule is pretty favorable. I don't have the same faith in Wentz that Washington fans seem to.... I see a lot of them saying at least 10 wins and maybe 12 wins lol.

Not sure for the Giants, but they should be better just removing the joke that was Joe Judge for a pretty competent looking coaching staff and they added two top 7 guys in the trenches. I'm sure they'll be a bit better this year, but not sure to what kind of extent. I think if they are to take a jump its gonna be in 2023 when they have like the 3rd or 4th most cap room in 2023.

2 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I think Eagles and Cowboys both end up around 10 or 11 wins. We'll see who wins the division, but I expect it to be a close race. I get why Dallas is favored to win the division after winning it last year and having the best QB obviously.

Agreed. I think it will mainly be between them but Washington can be sneaky. I don't trust Wentz whatsoever but with the schedule they could put together some wins. I won't rule out the Giants though but I agree that this not their year. I also don't think they want it to be either. They rebuilding wisely. Draft high again next year and with all that cap -- they can really compete in 2023.

So Philly vs Dallas. 

Dallas lost some key pieces but overall I think the team is still pretty well build. Eagles won the offseason, IMO, but it also all depends on how Hurts progresses. Personally I just want the NFC East to be entertaining. 

• Like 1

Early prediction, 10-7.

They go 2-4 out if the gate, then 2 wins Lions/Bears, then win flip flop then go on a 5 game win streak before falling to Titans and ending with a win.

WC in post season W

L in Div.

Okay, who we taking in the 2023 draft?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ACO said:

Agreed. I think it will mainly be between them but Washington can be sneaky. I don't trust Wentz whatsoever but with the schedule they could put together some wins. I won't rule out the Giants though but I agree that this not their year. I also don't think they want it to be either. They rebuilding wisely. Draft high again next year and with all that cap -- they can really compete in 2023.

Yeah, I'm really hoping they don't land one of the top 2 QBs in next years draft. Rather them get one of the other guys or a vet. They'll definitely be tougher in 2023 though. Won't have a cake walk team in the division anymore sadly, but I'm glad the NFC is shedding that NFC Least label. None of our teams are ever gonna go deep in the playoffs if the division is trash. Iron sharpens iron.

2 minutes ago, ACO said:

So Philly vs Dallas. 

Dallas lost some key pieces but overall I think the team is still pretty well build. Eagles won the offseason, IMO, but it also all depends on how Hurts progresses. Personally I just want the NFC East to be entertaining. 

Yep. You don't win the division by just winning the offseason though. Gotta see them put their new additions to good use.

Awkward Season 3 GIF by The Office

Us over that last part... lol

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Rtnldave said:

Early prediction, 10-7.

They go 2-4 out if the gate, then 2 wins Lions/Bears, then win flip flop then go on a 5 game win streak before falling to Titans and ending with a win.

WC in post season W

L in Div.

Okay, who we taking in the 2023 draft?

I agree with the 2-4 start, but I have them finishing with a 9-8 record. I have them losing to GB, Indy and Tenn. We sweep the NYG but split against Philly and Wash. The Eagles surprisingly win the division at 11-6.

We have a top 15 draft pick.

Edited by Tony7188

1 hour ago, Tony7188 said:

I agree with the 2-4 start, but I have them finishing with a 9-8 record. I have them losing to GB, Indy and Tenn. We sweep the NYG but split against Philly and Wash. The Eagles surprisingly win the division at 11-6.

We have a top 15 draft pick.

I don't see losing to Indy at all, but if that is the ONE game we are not in agreement with, and many on here agree with our predictions, then I would say we are pretty darn on the money.

19 hours ago, ACO said:

Umm we lost to Bucs last year. 29-31

I bet CBS is disappointed they didn't get the Texans game.

I believe they wanted it so their production arm, CBS Studios, could incorporate it into the story line of a Walker episode.