Favorite pro wrestlers

Malfatron

17 hours ago, biggie. said:

Rude stood out because how different he was for the times. He wasn't a giant over the top supervillain with limited in ring skills; instead he was an arrogant, narcissistic prick and he played the role to perfection. He was capable of working any style with anyone.

Kissing a hot chick from the audience before his matches. The hip wiggle when he did his finisher. Putting Jake Roberts wife on his tights. He was so easy to hate.

On 5/14/2022 at 5:48 PM, y*so*blu said:

Favorites: Brock Lesnar, Kurt Angle, Ted DiBiase, Steve Austin, Adrian Street, Dustin Runnels, Kamala, Yokozuna, Mark Henry, and Booker T.

LEAST favorites: Ian Rotten, Justin Credible, Matt Riddle, Orange Cassidy, Young Bucks, The Great Khali, Johnny Gargano, and Santino Marella.

Guys I've lost all respect for in the last few years: Chris Jericho, Matt Hardy, Adam Cole, Bray Wyatt, and Alberto del Rio.

How can someone lose respect for Adam Cole? He's one of the nicest guys in wrestling.

8 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

How can someone lose respect for Adam Cole? He's one of the nicest guys in wrestling.

And his back stage work with John Silver and Mark Reynolds of the Dark Order has been top notch.

You know it's all about the BUDGE!

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Bullet Club said:

I never saw how anyone had any for him in the first place.

Took all of 5 seconds when first seeing him to realize hes the wrestling version of Chris Kattan and is being handed belts for it.

Doesnt matter how nice someone is when theyre destroying something you cared about.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

I never saw how anyone had any for him in the first place.

Took all of 5 seconds when first seeing him to realize hes the wrestling version of Chris Kattan and is being handed belts for it.

Doesnt matter how nice someone is when theyre destroying something you cared about.

Lol how is he destroying anything? He's a great professional wrestler. Has he even held a belt in the last year?

3 hours ago, Bullet Club said:

Lol how is he destroying anything? He's a great professional wrestler. Has he even held a belt in the last year?

For me personally. Yes. He and his little group are why I stopped following NXT.

Good on you if youre enjoying his work. But it aint me. Id take a good brawler that can throw/take punches anyday.

1 hour ago, PARROTHEAD said:

For me personally. Yes. He and his little group are why I stopped following NXT.

Good on you if youre enjoying his work. But it aint me. Id take a good brawler that can throw/take punches anyday.

That's so random

On 5/18/2022 at 4:20 PM, mse326 said:

Mankind will always be my favorite. And Mick Folely in general just seems like a really great guy.

Foley is the Ozzy Osbourne of wrestling. How this guy manages to walk after the beating his body took probably confuses doctors.