LP's and DF's--Dallas at Atlanta

HDsportsfan

LP's: None

DF's: HAHAHAHA.....where does one begin. This was an embarrassment. Green gets the biggest and smelliest DF possible. The whole effort was an absolute joke. We did not come to play. JJ pissed off the league so now the refs are out to make it difficult (mostly kidding). The whole O-line did not play well. Our RB's are serviceable enough to where this should not have happened. The whole game was just.......painful and disappointing.

The whole team just blew it and choked on it. Atlanta is not as good as the score indicates.

Yea, not gonna bother with Free's and LP's.

Draft Priorities

1- Lee's team leader replacement- I think this should be everyone's No.1 now. I made mention of it earlier this year. But I am dead set on finding a guy to take the crown.

2. DE- Another guy helping out Lawrence and Irving would be very helpful right now. Until Taco stop getting walled off by undersized receivers. This is my vote.

3. RT or Tackle in general- Yea we need one. Someone to play right side, and can be servicable if Tyron is out for any given time.

4. LB- Lee's not getting any younger, and there is no way of telling right now is Jaylon will be anything more then he is.

5. Toss Up FS/WR/TE- Probably TE.

Dallas certainly didn't play well enough. And my posts can be gone back and checked because I really don't think refs change games as much as a lot of people assert. But way back at the beginning of the game when Dez was taken out away from play on third down. Two hands inside the face mask if Dak (grant it if our line played better the D should have been there. The penalty on Heath for grabbing an opening of the helmet which he didn't. I cant imagine the Falcons O-line didn't hold once. Individually, no big deal. But if you add it up and has an impact.

I don't know....just venting. We only scored from a pick inside there 30. So our offense wasn't going to do anything anyway. Then Lee goes out and that was it.

And we are absolutely losing every tie breaker imaginable at this point as well.

We almost have to run the table in my opinion to even make a WC.

Just now, Danger said:

Whoever he is, he ain't no Jon Dorenbos.

Our long snapper is Canadian. There's a weird obsession with him here on our forum. However, I will say, after like 10 or so seasons I think he's never botched a snap. I think that's a true statement.

LP’s: only one I have is for LP! He was perfect in execution as always. Nobody else was worthy of his presence! 

DF’s: rightfully named today. 

Chaz Green - garbage

Bell - garbage

Jasaon Garrett and Linehan - total dumpster trash today! Your blatant refusal to slide protection assistance the left side, is unacceptable!!

Just now, HDsportsfan said:

Our long snapper is Canadian. There's a weird obsession with him here on our forum. However, I will say, after like 10 or so seasons I think he's never botched a snap. I think that's a true statement.

This is an Eagles classic, watch it for the humor.

Ive only watched a half so far but you guys are really that down on Dak? Come on. Hes running for his life the entire game so far. Hard to be a star when you are getting beaten up and running for your life all game. All QBs miss a few throws. He made some great drops into coverage when he could (Throw to Butler was priceless), made some plays with his legs when available, and took care of the ball best he could considering he was constantly being blindsided.

Sorry but not buying into the whole blame game on Dak jjst cause hes the QB. He played his heart out and was the only bright spot on the entire team through the 2 1/2 quarters ive watched so far. This is the same nonsense that you guys out Romo through when he couldnt make a miracle happen when his team was playing like trash. Its unfair to the QB to put all the blame and all the hype on just one guy in the ultimate team sport.

2 minutes ago, Dallas94Ware said:

Ive only watched a half so far but you guys are really that down on Dak? Come on. Hes running for his life the entire game so far. Hard to be a star when you are getting beaten up and running for your life all game. All QBs miss a few throws. He made some great drops into coverage when he could (Throw to Butler was priceless), made some plays with his legs when available, and took care of the ball best he could considering he was constantly being blindsided.

Sorry but not buying into the whole blame game on Dak jjst cause hes the QB. He played his heart out and was the only bright spot on the entire team through the 2 1/2 quarters ive watched so far. This is the same nonsense that you guys out Romo through when he couldnt make a miracle happen when his team was playing like trash. Its unfair to the QB to put all the blame and all the hype on just one guy in the ultimate team sport.

Whole heartedly agree!!

Archived