Packers 2022 Schedule

Packerraymond

2 hours ago, packfanfb said:

Don't teams only play one Thursday night game a year? Think we play the Titans on TNF last I saw.

We haven’t played on Thanksgiving in years after many in a row.  Maybe vs Detroit this year? 

6 hours ago, Striker said:

I didn't think they'd actually give the Packers two straight Christmas Day games so in my face.

Christmas falls on a Sunday this year so, many games on the day. I was annoyed they changed the schedule last season for a Saturday game. 

So, assuming the rest of the "leaked" schedule is correct, we can narrow down the road opener to 4 teams: 

1. Vikings
  2. Bucs
  3. Bills
  4. Commanders

Bears are out because we play them Week 2 at home. Also, it was just reported that the Lions and Eagles play Week 1 so they're out. 

My choice: I hope it's the Bills or Commanders. Don't want to start the season against an important division/playoff opponent. 

Edited by packfanfb

1 minute ago, packfanfb said:

So, assuming the rest of the "leaked" schedule is correct, we can narrow down the road opener to 4 teams: 

1. Vikings
  2. Bucs
  3. Bills
  4. Commanders

Bears are out because we play them Week 2 at home. Also, it was just reported that the Lions and Eagles play Week 1 so they're out. 

any of those would be decent games for TV draw.  

MIN is division
TB with Brady
BUF with Allen
WAS probably the worst draw, but it is a big market

6 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

1. Vikings
  2. Bucs
  3. Bills
  4. Commanders

My choice: I hope it's the Bills or Commanders. Don't want to start the season against an important division/playoff opponent. 

Disagree with this one in the case of the Vikings this coming season, always an advantage to play a first-year coach in his first game versus him getting his feet wet and facing them later on. Opening with the Vikings would be the best-case scenario. IMO  

8 minutes ago, R T said:

Disagree with this one in the case of the Vikings this coming season, always an advantage to play a first-year coach in his first game versus him getting his feet wet and facing them later on. Opening with the Vikings would be the best-case scenario. IMO  

Yes.

But I'll take them later after Z and Hunter are on IR.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, R T said:

Still have a veteran team though. Not excited about our new WR core starting off in a division game, on the road, in an extremely loud environment. Also probably Nijman's debut at RT, against Z and Hunter. Give me the Bills (a probable loss but one that doesn't hurt very much) or the Commanders in an outdoor environment against Wentz. 

8 hours ago, Refugee said:

Christmas falls on a Sunday this year so, many games on the day. I was annoyed they changed the schedule last season for a Saturday game. 

Whos bright idea was it to hold Christmas on a Sunday this year? Im annoyed