Posters Mock Draft/Offseason vs. Reality

dll2000

To be fair I am not certain the point of all of these was to predict actual Bears moves.

Also it is just for kicks and giggles and not meant to insult the posters.  I could have done no better.  Now it is time to insult the posters.  

First up we have @Bowler1215 

Young Mr. Bowler got nothing right.   Bummer.  

Next up we have @StLunatic88 

The Lunatic also got nothing right.  Unbelievable.  

Let's check on @AZBearsFan's work and see how that dry heat is affecting his cognitive abilities.

Well he got no draft picks correct which shocks me, but he did deem to predict some UDFA's ... Eureka!   He got Master Teague who was an actual Bears UDFA for about 30 seconds.

Let's check on @WindyCityYou're my boy Windy!

No. Windy is 0fer thus far.   He predicted some post draft signings.   He may yet get some of those.

Wait, Windy took 2 bites at the apple.   Lets check his 2nd to last one.  No.  Just no.  

@Madmike90is up.  His prices are so low its crazy.  

No draft picks were correct in the making of this post.   Greeeaaat he made UDFA predictions as well and now I have to check that giant list ... Don't see any.

He still has a chance at his post draft FAs.

Scrolling ...

Wait AZ did another older one, still got no draft picks right, but he did predict the signing of Patrick.   Noice!  

Madmike also took an earlier bite at apple and did best yet ...

He predicted Pringle and Braxton Jones!  First actual draft pick predicted.   Nice work Mad.

Windy took another earlier shot too ... don't you people have jobs?  I can't believe you all post so much. 

Windy got Brisker!   In the third too, what a bargain.   You guys should stick with your earlier thoughts.   

All in all nice works ladies!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CBears019 said:

@dll2000I know this post is kind of a light-hearted roast, but let’s keep away from saying that certain posters are supporters of Hitler.  

Joke was meant to be exact opposite of that, but I get it.   It wasn't that great anyway.

Edited by dll2000

On 5/12/2022 at 1:40 PM, dll2000 said:

To be fair I am not certain the point of all of these was to predict actual Bears moves.

Also it is just for kicks and giggles and not meant to insult the posters.  I could have done no better.  Now it is time to insult the posters.  

First up we have @Bowler1215 

Young Mr. Bowler got nothing right.   Bummer.  

Next up we have @StLunatic88 

The Lunatic also got nothing right.  Unbelievable.  

Let's check on @AZBearsFan's work and see how that dry heat is affecting his cognitive abilities.

Well he got no draft picks correct which shocks me, but he did deem to predict some UDFA's ... Eureka!   He got Master Teague who was an actual Bears UDFA for about 30 seconds.

Let's check on @WindyCityYou're my boy Windy!

No. Windy is 0fer thus far.   He predicted some post draft signings.   He may yet get some of those.

Wait, Windy took 2 bites at the apple.   Lets check his 2nd to last one.  No.  Just no.  

@Madmike90is up.  His prices are so low its crazy.  

No draft picks were correct in the making of this post.   Greeeaaat he made UDFA predictions as well and now I have to check that giant list ... Don't see any.

He still has a chance at his post draft FAs.

Scrolling ...

Wait AZ did another older one, still got no draft picks right, but he did predict the signing of Patrick.   Noice!  

Madmike also took an earlier bite at apple and did best yet ...

He predicted Pringle and Braxton Jones!  First actual draft pick predicted.   Nice work Mad.

Windy took another earlier shot too ... don't you people have jobs?  I can't believe you all post so much. 

Windy got Brisker!   In the third too, what a bargain.   You guys should stick with your earlier thoughts.   

All in all nice works ladies!

Hey wait, I posted a mock draft and had them taking Jones too!