'22 Training Camp

I was gonna post this in the 22 offseason thread but felt like it didn't fit in there completely.  Looking for any advice on attending training camp as well as some other must do things in Tampa and Orlando.  From Cali and will be out there for a week.  I am trying to plan it around hopefully a preseason game as well as training camp but also taking the family to WDW.  Any advice would be great as online will only give me the popular things, which aren't always the best things.

• 2 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

JTS has been lining up over LT so far. That would allow Barrett to move back to his natural spot (where he had the 19.5 sacks).

He had to play on the left side last year when JPP came back.

Honestly, just stop moving JTS around so much. Let him get comfortable in one spot first. I think the idea of putting him over the center (filling the JPP role) is a bad idea right now. Let him use his athleticism in space while he gets as many reps as he needs on the outside.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, RedandPewterReturns said:

Man, Lenny better get in shape. Showing up to OTAs/Minicamp 12 LBs overweight and chunky after giving him a chunky contract is disgusting. White might take his job by mid season. That man is motivated and I like it (Rachaad white). 

From the post above - Trask has a while to go to beat out Gabbert lol 

Damn, even I can't believe how right I am, ALL the time. 

8 hours ago, Caaddy24 said:

Damn, even I can't believe how right I am, ALL the time. 

Not about being right - it was just easy to predict. Fournette almost quit on the bucs in 2020. If it weren't for Brady, the Bucs woulda never given him that stupid deal but TB12 pushed for it. Why else do you think we're letting Gronk string along his retirement or play this season? I mean, i get it. TB12 got us another super bowl and I love it. But at some point you need to move on.