2022 Schedule

MDY10

I expect us to stumble in the beginning as a combination of no preseason + new pieces. We finally get the benefit of a weaker division with no Russ and potentially Trey Lance under center. 

I'd rather finish strong then start strong, 11-6 and division winner. The NFL really ran us through the gauntlet this year with top teams lol but if we can go .500 on the "Super Bowl contenders" while learning alot about them, I'll be satisfied.

Bills, Bucs, Chiefs, Packers, Chargers, Broncos= 3-3

5 hours ago, BStanRamFan said:

I expect us to stumble in the beginning as a combination of no preseason + new pieces. We finally get the benefit of a weaker division with no Russ and potentially Trey Lance under center. 

I'd rather finish strong then start strong, 11-6 and division winner. The NFL really ran us through the gauntlet this year with top teams lol but if we can go .500 on the "Super Bowl contenders" while learning alot about them, I'll be satisfied.

Bills, Bucs, Chiefs, Packers, Chargers, Broncos= 3-3

I feel like under Mcvay we always start off hot.. regardless of the new staff and players. It’s usually around game 4 that they hit a wall, and then again in November. Like you said though As long as they get hot again in December it doesn’t matter. Just get to the playoffs and let it all play out like last year. The good thing is that the rest of the division has similar schedules so I fully expect to be the best team in the division and get there.