2022 Schedule

Chieferific

Figures....In a year where I dont think we will be that competitive, we finally get a decently placed bye week.

Im shocked so many prime time games, though.   Although Thursday night games typically blow.

I hope Steelers nation has a solid Orthopedic doc on speed dial for the whiplash that is going to occur from the first half of the season to the second. I can easily see us losing all but 2 or 3 games before the bye and then winning all but 2 or 3 games after it. 

FIRE TOMLIN!

....wait...

What a great turnaround!

• Like 1

8-5 after the Ravens... 10-7 overall

Do I think they will win a game? No. Paper mache is more put together than this team. But this is the Steelers and they will have predictable defeats and surprising victories. Unless we decide to change gears and enter the darkness...

I would expect Trubisky in some sort of removal. And a trip to KENNYwood. ...Expecting a my dear Watson disappointment. And Baltimore to win the division. Just bc Cincy is ready for a pullback. Which is of course the opposite of conventional wisdom. 

If you go through life with the programmed expected. Search you will. And never find the right perspective

It's hard to predict a record.  But if we can get back to 2020 Defense, Run the ball and have one of the QBs game manage and use their legs to keep drives going they will be awfully competitive. I don't think 2nd in the Division is out of the question and even a Wild Card birth.  I think that's the best case scenario.  Worst case?  The Defense leaks like a sieve, the OL get no push for the Run game and the QBs struggle.  In that case, 5 wins.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Raidersfan1 said:

8-5 after the Ravens... 10-7 overall

Do I think they will win a game? No. Paper mache is more put together than this team. But this is the Steelers and they will have predictable defeats and surprising victories. Unless we decide to change gears and enter the darkness...

I would expect Trubisky in some sort of removal. And a trip to KENNYwood. ...Expecting a my dear Watson disappointment. And Baltimore to win the division. Just bc Cincy is ready for a pullback. Which is of course the opposite of conventional wisdom. 

If you go through life with the programmed expected. Search you will. And never find the right perspective

4radJAP.gif

12 hours ago, pf9 said:

That Sunday Night game in Miami comes 39 seasons after the Steelers infamously passed on hometown hero and Pitt Panther Dan Marino in the draft, letting him slip to the Dolphins.

Well they were bound and determined not to let that happen again.