Jump to content

Fantasy Football 2022 General Discussion


 Share

Recommended Posts

Never too early, lol. I just did a mock draft for a 12 team league with 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 2 Flex, 1 K, 1 DST. Had the 12th pick on Sleeper's app and ended up with:

Starters

QB - Trey Lance

RB - Javonte Williams

RB - Cam Akers

WR - Keenan Allen

WR - Deebo Samuel

TE - Dalton Schultz 

Flex - Jaylen Waddle 

Flex - Hollywood Brown

Def - SF 49ers 

Bench

RB - Elijah Mitchell

RB - Rhamondre Stevenson

RB - Darrell Henderson

RB - Alexander Mattison 

WR - Sky Moore 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

My second mock draft I ended up with pick 7 and landed:

Starters

QB - Tom Brady

RB - Leonard Fournette

RB - James Conner

WR - Cooper Kupp

WR - Jaylen Waddle

TE - Mark Andrews

Flex - Breece Hall

Flex - Cordarrelle Patterson 

K - Daniel Carlson

DST - 49ers

Bench

RB - Elijah Mitchell

WR - Russell Gage

RB - James Cook 

WR - Sky Moore

WR - KJ Hamler

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Both of these teams are beast mode, especially the first one. Seems we are high on a lot of the same players. I’m really high on Trey Lance, Breece Hall, Skyy Moore, Elijah Mitchell at their current ADP’s, tremendous value. 

I also do like Waddle and Hollywood at WR this year, should get massive volume, and speed for days. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

Both of these teams are beast mode, especially the first one. Seems we are high on a lot of the same players. I’m really high on Trey Lance, Breece Hall, Skyy Moore, Elijah Mitchell at their current ADP’s, tremendous value. 

I also do like Waddle and Hollywood at WR this year, should get massive volume, and speed for days. 

I love Hollywood this year, think he outperforms his ADP by a significant margin. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Currently mid-draft of a startup dynasty league (1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE 2 Flex *Full PPR for RB/WR and 1.5 for TE's*). Drafting from the 7th spot out of 12 teams. Here's my team so far

QB: L. Jackson

RB: CMC, Gibson, Cook

WR: AJ Brown and Godwin

TE: Waller

 

Q: I'm on the clock next, so I'm deciding between WR's at this spot. Who's your top 3 out of this group?

Mooney, Bateman, G. Davis, Aiyuk, St. Brown, Juju

 

Leaning Bateman, but am also high on Mooney as well. Thoughts?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Re-Drew-Vinated said:

Currently mid-draft of a startup dynasty league (1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE 2 Flex *Full PPR for RB/WR and 1.5 for TE's*). Drafting from the 7th spot out of 12 teams. Here's my team so far

QB: L. Jackson

RB: CMC, Gibson, Cook

WR: AJ Brown and Godwin

TE: Waller

 

Q: I'm on the clock next, so I'm deciding between WR's at this spot. Who's your top 3 out of this group?

Mooney, Bateman, G. Davis, Aiyuk, St. Brown, Juju

 

Leaning Bateman, but am also high on Mooney as well. Thoughts?

 

I would gamble on Bateman, especially for the stacking purposes. I just did Lamar/Bateman in my most recent league. 

I really do like Mooney and Aiyuk this year as well though. Not a big fan of Davis, St. Brown, and JuJu. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Re-Drew-Vinated said:

Currently mid-draft of a startup dynasty league (1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE 2 Flex *Full PPR for RB/WR and 1.5 for TE's*). Drafting from the 7th spot out of 12 teams. Here's my team so far

QB: L. Jackson

RB: CMC, Gibson, Cook

WR: AJ Brown and Godwin

TE: Waller

 

Q: I'm on the clock next, so I'm deciding between WR's at this spot. Who's your top 3 out of this group?

Mooney, Bateman, G. Davis, Aiyuk, St. Brown, Juju

 

Leaning Bateman, but am also high on Mooney as well. Thoughts?

 

I am somewhat biased as a Lions fan but ARSB was the #2 WR the final 8 weeks of the season.  I know Detroit added more weapons, but him building on that rookie year and continuing to develop the chemistry with Goff means that is somewhat repeatable.  Also Chark is only on a 1 year deal and returning from injury as is Jameson so ARSB should still be the main target early in the year.   I would have Bateman second given he is the #1 there now but also he hasn't proven much and would be all speculation. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just did a mock to see where some of these sites rank players.  I picked 9th and would be pretty happy with this team. 

QB - Kyler Murray
RB - Deandre Swift
RB - Antonio Gibson 
WR - Jamar Chase
WR - DK Metcalf
TE - Dallas Goedert
Flex - Michael Thomas
 

Bench:

RB - Damien Harris
RB - Kenneth Walker III
RB - Dameon Pearce
WR - Christian Watson
WR - Rondale Moore
WR - DJ Chark
QB Jameis Winston

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Sllim Pickens said:

I am somewhat biased as a Lions fan but ARSB was the #2 WR the final 8 weeks of the season.  I know Detroit added more weapons, but him building on that rookie year and continuing to develop the chemistry with Goff means that is somewhat repeatable.  Also Chark is only on a 1 year deal and returning from injury as is Jameson so ARSB should still be the main target early in the year.   I would have Bateman second given he is the #1 there now but also he hasn't proven much and would be all speculation. 

I’m not touching St. Brown this year… Chark and Jameson are very good WR’s. And I’d rather have Chark (14th Round) and Jameson (10th Round) over St. Brown in the 5th/6th… just way better value.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I’m not touching St. Brown this year… Chark and Jameson are very good WR’s. And I’d rather have Chark (14th Round) and Jameson (10th Round) over St. Brown in the 5th/6th… just way better value.

2 guys coming off injury and new to the offense or the guy who was the #2 in the league the second half of the season.  Sleeping on St Brown is foolish.  Especially when at worst, they should keep him singled up the whole game. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

2 guys coming off injury and new to the offense or the guy who was the #2 in the league the second half of the season.  Sleeping on St Brown is foolish.  Especially when at worst, they should keep him singled up the whole game. 

I’m not saying he’s gonna have a bad year, but with Jameson and Chark there, it doesn’t justify his current draft position. The value isn’t there for me. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

I’m not saying he’s gonna have a bad year, but with Jameson and Chark there, it doesn’t justify his current draft position. The value isn’t there for me. 

Jameo and Chark are deep threats, St. Brown will produce as a safety blanket for Goff, imo.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Did another mock picking out of the #12 slot...

QB - Trey Lance

RB - Elijah Mitchell

RB - Cam Akers

WR - Deebo Samuel 

WR - Jaylen Waddle

TE - Mark Andrews

FLEX - Hollywood Brown

FLEX - Russell Gage

K - Daniel Carlson

DST - Patriots

Bench

RB - James Cook

RB - Alexander Mattison 

RB - Tony Pollard

WR - Gabe Davis

WR - Van Jefferson

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...