Fantasy Football 2022 General Discussion

NYRaider

Never too early, lol. I just did a mock draft for a 12 team league with 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 2 Flex, 1 K, 1 DST. Had the 12th pick on Sleeper's app and ended up with:

Starters

QB - Trey Lance

RB - Javonte Williams

RB - Cam Akers

WR - Keenan Allen

WR - Deebo Samuel

TE - Dalton Schultz 

Flex - Jaylen Waddle 

Flex - Hollywood Brown

Def - SF 49ers 

Bench

RB - Elijah Mitchell

RB - Rhamondre Stevenson

RB - Darrell Henderson

RB - Alexander Mattison 

WR - Sky Moore 

My second mock draft I ended up with pick 7 and landed:

Starters

QB - Tom Brady

RB - Leonard Fournette

RB - James Conner

WR - Cooper Kupp

WR - Jaylen Waddle

TE - Mark Andrews

Flex - Breece Hall

Flex - Cordarrelle Patterson 

K - Daniel Carlson

DST - 49ers

Bench

RB - Elijah Mitchell

WR - Russell Gage

RB - James Cook 

WR - Sky Moore

WR - KJ Hamler

Both of these teams are beast mode, especially the first one. Seems we are high on a lot of the same players. I’m really high on Trey Lance, Breece Hall, Skyy Moore, Elijah Mitchell at their current ADP’s, tremendous value. 

I also do like Waddle and Hollywood at WR this year, should get massive volume, and speed for days. 

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

Both of these teams are beast mode, especially the first one. Seems we are high on a lot of the same players. I’m really high on Trey Lance, Breece Hall, Skyy Moore, Elijah Mitchell at their current ADP’s, tremendous value. 

I also do like Waddle and Hollywood at WR this year, should get massive volume, and speed for days. 

I love Hollywood this year, think he outperforms his ADP by a significant margin. 

Currently mid-draft of a startup dynasty league (1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE 2 Flex *Full PPR for RB/WR and 1.5 for TE's*). Drafting from the 7th spot out of 12 teams. Here's my team so far

QB: L. Jackson

RB: CMC, Gibson, Cook

WR: AJ Brown and Godwin

TE: Waller

Q: I'm on the clock next, so I'm deciding between WR's at this spot. Who's your top 3 out of this group?

Mooney, Bateman, G. Davis, Aiyuk, St. Brown, Juju

Leaning Bateman, but am also high on Mooney as well. Thoughts?

3 hours ago, Re-Drew-Vinated said:

Currently mid-draft of a startup dynasty league (1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE 2 Flex *Full PPR for RB/WR and 1.5 for TE's*). Drafting from the 7th spot out of 12 teams. Here's my team so far

Q: I'm on the clock next, so I'm deciding between WR's at this spot. Who's your top 3 out of this group?

I would gamble on Bateman, especially for the stacking purposes. I just did Lamar/Bateman in my most recent league. 

I really do like Mooney and Aiyuk this year as well though. Not a big fan of Davis, St. Brown, and JuJu. 

16 hours ago, Re-Drew-Vinated said:

I am somewhat biased as a Lions fan but ARSB was the #2 WR the final 8 weeks of the season.  I know Detroit added more weapons, but him building on that rookie year and continuing to develop the chemistry with Goff means that is somewhat repeatable.  Also Chark is only on a 1 year deal and returning from injury as is Jameson so ARSB should still be the main target early in the year.   I would have Bateman second given he is the #1 there now but also he hasn't proven much and would be all speculation. 

Just did a mock to see where some of these sites rank players.  I picked 9th and would be pretty happy with this team. 

QB - Kyler Murray
RB - Deandre Swift
RB - Antonio Gibson 
WR - Jamar Chase
WR - DK Metcalf
TE - Dallas Goedert
Flex - Michael Thomas

Bench:

RB - Damien Harris
RB - Kenneth Walker III
RB - Dameon Pearce
WR - Christian Watson
WR - Rondale Moore
WR - DJ Chark
QB Jameis Winston

14 hours ago, Sllim Pickens said:

I am somewhat biased as a Lions fan but ARSB was the #2 WR the final 8 weeks of the season.  I know Detroit added more weapons, but him building on that rookie year and continuing to develop the chemistry with Goff means that is somewhat repeatable.  Also Chark is only on a 1 year deal and returning from injury as is Jameson so ARSB should still be the main target early in the year.   I would have Bateman second given he is the #1 there now but also he hasn't proven much and would be all speculation. 

I’m not touching St. Brown this year… Chark and Jameson are very good WR’s. And I’d rather have Chark (14th Round) and Jameson (10th Round) over St. Brown in the 5th/6th… just way better value.

14 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I’m not touching St. Brown this year… Chark and Jameson are very good WR’s. And I’d rather have Chark (14th Round) and Jameson (10th Round) over St. Brown in the 5th/6th… just way better value.

2 guys coming off injury and new to the offense or the guy who was the #2 in the league the second half of the season.  Sleeping on St Brown is foolish.  Especially when at worst, they should keep him singled up the whole game. 

3 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

2 guys coming off injury and new to the offense or the guy who was the #2 in the league the second half of the season.  Sleeping on St Brown is foolish.  Especially when at worst, they should keep him singled up the whole game. 

I’m not saying he’s gonna have a bad year, but with Jameson and Chark there, it doesn’t justify his current draft position. The value isn’t there for me. 

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

I’m not saying he’s gonna have a bad year, but with Jameson and Chark there, it doesn’t justify his current draft position. The value isn’t there for me. 

Jameo and Chark are deep threats, St. Brown will produce as a safety blanket for Goff, imo.

Did another mock picking out of the #12 slot...

QB - Trey Lance

RB - Elijah Mitchell

RB - Cam Akers

WR - Deebo Samuel 

WR - Jaylen Waddle

TE - Mark Andrews

FLEX - Hollywood Brown

FLEX - Russell Gage

K - Daniel Carlson

DST - Patriots

Bench

RB - James Cook