Fantasy Football 2022 General Discussion

NYRaider

9 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Where would you guys target Hopkins?

8th Round if your other WR’s are already strong. 7th is too rich for me. And I don’t like getting too many suspended players in bestball. I’m gonna own less than 10% of Hopkins and less than 5% of Kamara. 

Best ball super flex league, 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 3 flex, 1 TE, 1 super flex

QB: Matt Stafford | Trey Lance | Carson Wentz

RB: Jonathan Taylor | Tony Pollard | Darrell Henderson | Matt Breida | Samaje Perine 

RB: Javonte Williams | Rhamondre Stevenson | Darrel Williams 

WR: Jaylen Waddle | Kadarius Toney | Van Jefferson | Jalen Guyton 

WR: Mike Williams | DJ Chark | Will Fuller | TuTu Atwell | Keelan Cole 

WR: Courtland Sutton | John Metchie | James Washington 

TE: Dawson Knox | CJ Uzomah | Donald Parham 

My premium TE of choice has been Kittle in the 4th Round. You look at all these grand prize winners in Full Point PPR and most had a TE selected in the Top 4 Rounds. In Half PPR, most didn’t. 

I think Kittle is gonna have a monster year. and Kelce/Andrews too rich draft capital for me. 

I don’t always select a premium TE (A Top 6 Ranked TE: Kelce, Andrews, Pitts, Waller, Kittle, Schultz) but I do like 70% of the time.

• Like 1

What does everyone think of Breece Hall? Of all the guys in my fantasy league I tend to be the rookie-RB guy just because the position in general leans heavily towards the younger guys being the best but in that offense I'm not so sure. He's currently around 40 which means he most likely goes end R3/early R4 as a RB2

2 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

What does everyone think of Breece Hall? Of all the guys in my fantasy league I tend to be the rookie-RB guy just because the position in general leans heavily towards the younger guys being the best but in that offense I'm not so sure. He's currently around 40 which means he most likely goes end R3/early R4 as a RB2

I love Breece Hall this year. Easily could see him finishing as a Top 10 RB. 

What do you guys think of Damien Harris this year? Can he repeat last season? Seems most people are not too high on him this year. I think he can be a fringe RB2 you can get very late in the 9th Round. Definitely at least a very quality RB3. I think the Rhamondre Stevenson hype is a bit too hyped up, he's definitely not as good as Damien Harris. 

Also, Damien Harris has the 2nd easiest RB schedule. He he has Low End RB1 Upside IMO. Although his "floor" is like 70% of the season he had last year. 

I like Harris in the 9th, even in PPR. Either as a RB2 in Anchor RB strategy (Anchor RB strategy is you draft a RB in the 1st or 2nd Round, then don't draft anymore RB's until at least the 8th and load up, very successful strategy last season), or as RB3 in a normal strategy. 

Edited by BayRaider

52 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

What do you guys think of Damien Harris this year? Can he repeat last season? Seems most people are not too high on him this year. I think he can be a fringe RB2 you can get very late in the 9th Round. Definitely at least a very quality RB3. I think the Rhamondre Stevenson hype is a bit too hyped up, he's definitely not as good as Damien Harris. 

Also, Damien Harris has the 2nd easiest RB schedule. He he has Low End RB1 Upside IMO. Although his "floor" is like 70% of the season he had last year. 

I like Harris in the 9th, even in PPR. Either as a RB2 in Anchor RB strategy (Anchor RB strategy is you draft a RB in the 1st or 2nd Round, then don't draft anymore RB's until at least the 8th and load up, very successful strategy last season), or as RB3 in a normal strategy. 

I personally like Stevenson more then Harris because of his ability as a receiver. 

I’ve been drafting a ton of Ty Davis Price in the 14th Round. If Elijah Mitchell gets injured (he had FOUR different injuries last year, FOUR, all unrelated to one another), then Ty Davis-Price becomes the lead back in the most successful run scheme in the NFL and Top 3 Run Blocking OL. Has 4.48 speed, which is very good for a power back his size. He is basically what Trey Sermon was suppose to be. 

12 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Love Breece this year the only concerns I have are that he'll be in a committee with Michael Carter and the Jets offense will be pretty bad which will limit his red zone touches. 

15 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I’ve been drafting a ton of Ty Davis Price in the 14th Round. If Elijah Mitchell gets injured (he had FOUR different injuries last year, FOUR, all unrelated to one another), then Ty Davis-Price becomes the lead back in the most successful run scheme in the NFL and Top 3 Run Blocking OL. Has 4.48 speed, which is very good for a power back his size. He is basically what Trey Sermon was suppose to be. 

Jeff Wilson doesn't exist anymore?

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Jeff Wilson doesn't exist anymore?

Likely 4th on that depth chart, Wilson isn’t that good. A decent change of pace back some games. Poor athleticism, poor size, and slow. I like Wilson… he’s a no-fear grinder. But he’s pretty meh. 

Wilson isn’t even being drafted in 20 Round Fantasy Drafts. 

Depth Chart is likely Mitchell RB1 Davis-Price RB2, and Sermon/Wilson sharing the RB3 role depending on matchups. 

3 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Likely 4th on that depth chart, Wilson isn’t that good. A decent change of pace back some games. Poor athleticism, poor size, and slow. I like Wilson… he’s a no-fear grinder. But he’s pretty meh. 

Wilson isn’t even being drafted in 20 Round Fantasy Drafts. 

Depth Chart is likely Mitchell RB1 Davis-Price RB2, and Sermon/Wilson sharing the RB3 role depending on matchups. 

That's literally what they said last season about Trey Sermon and he was selected highly in fantasy drafts then literally never played. I'm also a little worried about all the 49ers RBs because Lance figures to take away red zone touches.