Fantasy Football 2022 General Discussion

NYRaider

18 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Looking forward to next season I'm prepared to ride the Trey Lance train, especially since he'll likely come at a significant discount due to his injury. 

Same. Either I strike gold and win every league with Lance (potential Top 3 Fantasy QB drafted on the 10th round) or I just never learn from my mistakes. 

Dynasty league, I just traded away James Connor and Cam Sutton for Joe Mixon and 2.02 

Not feeling super hot about it, but I wanted to move on from those two this offseason and I don't have a first rounder, so this is close enough for now 

On 2/3/2023 at 1:30 AM, NYRaider said:

I'd probably keep Goff unless there's a significant upgrade available. He was QB10 on the year and QB5 during weeks 12-17. With Ben Johnson returning and Jameson Williams being set to step into a full time role I think he's poised for another really good year.

Well, he needs to fix his home and away splits, because - while they were predictable - having Goff this past season meant that you pretty much had to roster a second QB to start whenever Goff had a road game.

• Like 1

On 2/4/2023 at 5:49 PM, Dr LBC said:

Well, he needs to fix his home and away splits, because - while they were predictable - having Goff this past season meant that you pretty much had to roster a second QB to start whenever Goff had a road game.

I think it's skewed though because they had more home games down the stretch when their offense finally started to figure it out. He only had 20+ points in 2/11 games to start the season and then finished with 20+ in 4/5 games to end the year.

On 2/3/2023 at 8:32 PM, BayRaider said:

Same. Either I strike gold and win every league with Lance (potential Top 3 Fantasy QB drafted on the 10th round) or I just never learn from my mistakes. 

I love Trevor Lawrence next year as well going into year 2 with DP and getting Calvin Ridley.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
10 hours ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

For those that had leagues end with co champs.

How are you guys settling who picks 11th or 12th?

We did prop bets on some player in playoff games.  That ship has sailed.

You could do something NFL draft related.

Coin flip would an option

11 hours ago, squire12 said:

We did prop bets on some player in playoff games.  That ship has sailed.

You could do something NFL draft related.

Coin flip would an option

The two commish are on board with a coin flip. I put the bug in the other owner's ear that this is the way we were leaning but he wasn't too keen on it. I then told him to ask them but he hasn't.. I'm fine either way but if I pick 12th that means that I was the real winner right? :P lol

On 3/2/2023 at 8:05 AM, NcFinest9erFan said:

The two commish are on board with a coin flip. I put the bug in the other owner's ear that this is the way we were leaning but he wasn't too keen on it. I then told him to ask them but he hasn't.. I'm fine either way but if I pick 12th that means that I was the real winner right? :P lol

I'd do a coin flip, and then whoever gets 11 would draft 12 in the rest of the rounds. 

• Like 1