Jump to content

Fantasy Football 2022 General Discussion


NYRaider
 Share

Recommended Posts

Assuming you don't land one of the big 5 TEs (Kelce, Kittle, Andrews, Waller, Pitts) I really like Schultz (ADP: 64) and Ertz (ADP: 96) later on. Both guys are with the same QB and in the same offensive system that they were in last season so there's not a huge learning curve for them. Both are also in very high octane passing attacks that will be missing key pieces early in the year (Hopkins/Gallup) so they should both pick up where they left off last year. (Schultz TE3/Ertz TE5)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@BayRaider My list of guys that could provide very good value later in drafts:

QB: Cousins, Carr, Wentz, Winston

RB: Darrell Williams, Rhamondre Stevenson, Nyheim Hines, Chase Edmonds, Marlon Mack, Mark Ingram, Kenyan Drake, Tyler Allgeier 

WR: Robert Woods, Julio Jones, MVS, Van Jefferson, Allen Robinson, Michael Thomas, Tim Patrick, Jahan Dotson

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

@BayRaider My list of guys that could provide very good value later in drafts:

QB: Cousins, Carr, Wentz, Winston

RB: Darrell Williams, Rhamondre Stevenson, Nyheim Hines, Chase Edmonds, Marlon Mack, Mark Ingram, Kenyan Drake, Tyler Allgeier 

WR: Robert Woods, Julio Jones, MVS, Van Jefferson, Allen Robinson, Michael Thomas, Tim Patrick, Jahan Dotson

I definitely have a lot of Darrell Williams, Nykeim Hines, Chase Edmonds, and Kenyan Drake shares. I mean, Drake is basically free in BestBall Leagues. RB6 in the 19th Round? Sign me up. Drake has a lot of PPR potential as a spot starter. 

As for receiver, I have a lot of Robert Woods but not the other guys. I am starting to get a lot of Tim Patrick shares (thought I was done drafting but I'm not, now I'm doing $5 drafts for DraftKings Millionaire BestBall) because if Patrick becomes the WR2 over Jeudy, he is going to be his ADP by 3-4 rounds. I'm bullish on Denver's offense and it winning leagues this year. I'm also quite bullish on the 49er offense. To a lesser extent, I'm pretty bullish on the Raider, Raven, Bucs, Colts, and Jags offenses. 

Bills/Bengals pieces are way too expensive. 

I like drafting the Jags offense because you can stack Lawrence/Kirk/Marvin Jones/Evan Engram super easily. And that offense has sleeper potential. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I definitely have a lot of Darrell Williams, Nykeim Hines, Chase Edmonds, and Kenyan Drake shares. I mean, Drake is basically free in BestBall Leagues. RB6 in the 19th Round? Sign me up. Drake has a lot of PPR potential as a spot starter. 

As for receiver, I have a lot of Robert Woods but not the other guys. I am starting to get a lot of Tim Patrick shares (thought I was done drafting but I'm not, now I'm doing $5 drafts for DraftKings Millionaire BestBall) because if Patrick becomes the WR2 over Jeudy, he is going to be his ADP by 3-4 rounds. I'm bullish on Denver's offense and it winning leagues this year. I'm also quite bullish on the 49er offense. To a lesser extent, I'm pretty bullish on the Raider, Raven, Bucs, Colts, and Jags offenses. 

Bills/Bengals pieces are way too expensive. 

I like drafting the Jags offense because you can stack Lawrence/Kirk/Marvin Jones/Evan Engram super easily. And that offense has sleeper potential. 

One thing that I saw about Woods earlier is that only 4 WR's over 30 years old have finished as top 30 WR's over the past two seasons. 

Dawson Knox has a relatively low ADP as does Tyler Boyd, I think both guys are solid values later on. 

What's your opinion on Aaron Jones/AJ Dillon and Javonte Williams/Melvin Gordon?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I'm also quite bullish on the 49er offense. 

The 49ers offense scares me a little bit with Lance being eased in as the starter (may struggle with accuracy), Deebo currently refusing to practice, and the fact that Shanahan hasn't really ever had a RB go back to back years as the leading rusher. I also think that Lance is going to hurt the 49ers RB's red zone production because of his ability as a runner which in theory could also hurt Deebo and Kittle too like we saw with Hurts in Philadelphia a year ago. 

I'm pretty meh on all of the Steelers guys outside of Najee and all of the Seahawks offense.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

The 49ers offense scares me a little bit with Lance being eased in as the starter (may struggle with accuracy), Deebo currently refusing to practice, and the fact that Shanahan hasn't really ever had a RB go back to back years as the leading rusher. I also think that Lance is going to hurt the 49ers RB's red zone production because of his ability as a runner which in theory could also hurt Deebo and Kittle too like we saw with Hurts in Philadelphia a year ago. 

I'm pretty meh on all of the Steelers guys outside of Najee and all of the Seahawks offense.

Hurts was QB6 last year in fantasy on almost ALL rushing.... Lance has more rushing upside than Hurts (way more explosive), and has more passing upside than Hurts. Hurts was always a project QB that would likely never work out as a passer. Lance easily has passing upside. Even if Lance fails at passing (he won't), his rushing upside alone will finish as a Top 12 Fantasy QB. And if he hits his passing upside, Top 3-5. 

I'm confident Lance/Kittle/Aiyuk can be league winners this year at their ADP's currently. Deebo is too rich and likely slightly regresses. He's not a "bad" 2nd round pick by any means, but certainly not going to be a league winner. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've been slamming Kittle in Round 5 anytime he falls that far. He has never fallen that far in his career. And he plays the Raiders in Week 17, literally the worst team in NFL History against TE's. Such a sexy matchup that can help win big tournaments.

Edited by BayRaider
Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Marlon Mack, Tyler Allgeier, Mark Ingram, and Ronald Jones are RB's with upside late. 

Ingram first six weeks yes. 

Ronald Jones is boom or bust. I grab him every 10-12 drafts or so. He could be a league winner if he takes over CEH, or totally bust. 

Another KC RB to keep an eye on is Isiah Pacheco. I've been taking him in the 20th Round on some drafts. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Ingram first six weeks yes. 

Ronald Jones is boom or bust. I grab him every 10-12 drafts or so. He could be a league winner if he takes over CEH, or totally bust. 

Another KC RB to keep an eye on is Isiah Pacheco. I've been taking him in the 20th Round on some drafts. 

Who knows what will happen with Kamara at this point.

I personally don't like CEH and think RoJo will be RB1 sooner rather than later, not a fan of Pacheco since he has to beat out RoJo, CEH, McKinnon, and Gore to see snaps.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Hurts was QB6 last year in fantasy on almost ALL rushing.... Lance has more rushing upside than Hurts (way more explosive), and has more passing upside than Hurts. Hurts was always a project QB that would likely never work out as a passer. Lance easily has passing upside. Even if Lance fails at passing (he won't), his rushing upside alone will finish as a Top 12 Fantasy QB. And if he hits his passing upside, Top 3-5. 

I'm confident Lance/Kittle/Aiyuk can be league winners this year at their ADP's currently. Deebo is too rich and likely slightly regresses. He's not a "bad" 2nd round pick by any means, but certainly not going to be a league winner. 

Reports on Lance haven't been great so far though and I could see a scenario where he only passes for like 3,000-3,200 yards so none of Kittle, Deebo, or Ayiuk have great seasons. And where he steals a bunch of redzone TD's so none of the 49ers RBs have great years either.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I've been slamming Kittle in Round 5 anytime he falls that far. He has never fallen that far in his career. And he plays the Raiders in Week 17, literally the worst team in NFL History against TE's. Such a sexy matchup that can help win big tournaments.

I love Schultz in round 6/7

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, NYRaider said:

RoJo, CEH, McKinnon, and Gore

This is not a strong group by any stretch. 

I'm mostly stashing Pacheco in BestBall, hoping he starts Week 10-11 onwards, so I have a "unique" player for the playoffs. How you win between 400,000-800,000 player pools is by having unique players.

Pacheco has 4.3 speed, excellent blocking, good strength, and coming along as a receiver nicely. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...