Fantasy Football 2022 General Discussion

NYRaider

4 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Final point, no. He won’t produce like he has, but I still expect Brady to lean on him.

maybe rounds 3/4. If it were my team, and I had a good RB and WR1 - I’m happy with Godwin as WR2

Would you rather go with Godwin or Hopkins?  Hopkins will be out for the first 6 weeks but he will be 100 percent when he is back on the field. I'm looking for good Wr value around the same range.

21 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Would you rather go with Godwin or Hopkins?  Hopkins will be out for the first 6 weeks but he will be 100 percent when he is back on the field. I'm looking for good Wr value around the same range.

After drafting Hopkins with my 2nd pick last year, and watching him take in a few rec for 45 yards per game - I'm out on him. 

Godwin every time. Although Deandre's ADP is very enticing, I'll give you that. For a flex, or depth - I'll take him

19 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

After drafting Hopkins with my 2nd pick last year, and watching him take in a few rec for 45 yards per game - I'm out on him. 

Godwin every time. Although Deandre's ADP is very enticing, I'll give you that. For a flex, or depth - I'll take him

It would be for depth but you're talking straight up you'd take Godwin over Hopkins?  Hopkins is 30 and was dealing with injuries last year but should be 100 percent this season when he hits the field.  Non knee injury I agree, Godwin all day but I am worried he won't be a factor until somewhere around mid season and he wont be 100 percent until next year.  

Jameson Williams tore his ACL slightly after Godwin and they are saying he wont hit the field until mid season.  I never believe the hype coming out of TC this time of year.  Sure Godwin is seeing light drills but that is a far cry from game day action. 

Not my choice but my league is testing out a 2 QB formate. 6 pts for passing/rushing/receiving touchdown. 

I have the 4th pick. Crazy to go Josh Allen 1.4 with how much premium is placed on QBs in this format?

ideally something like 

Josh Allen (1)

CeeDee Lamb (2)

Saquon Barkley (3)

would be an ideal first few rounds then fill in RB/WR depth after that while aiming for a Carr/Stafford/Wilson as my QB2. I’m always a RB heavy guy with my first 2-3 picks but this scoring change is making me rethink that strategy. 

57 minutes ago, CaliforniaKid7 said:

Not my choice but my league is testing out a 2 QB formate. 6 pts for passing/rushing/receiving touchdown. 

I have the 4th pick. Crazy to go Josh Allen 1.4 with how much premium is placed on QBs in this format?

ideally something like 

Josh Allen (1)

CeeDee Lamb (2)

Saquon Barkley (3)

would be an ideal first few rounds then fill in RB/WR depth after that while aiming for a Carr/Stafford/Wilson as my QB2. I’m always a RB heavy guy with my first 2-3 picks but this scoring change is making me rethink that strategy. 

How many teams?   2 QB or 1QB+ superflex?

It's a bit rich, but not super crazy 

38 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

I have the 6th overalll pick in a keeper league. I can either keep Ekeler and lose my first round pick, or keep Mike Evans, and lose my 3rd round pick.

What’s the better option?

How many teams?  Scoring ppr/ 0.5 ppr/ standard?

Ekeler is a top 6ish pick, so the value is fair.  Evans is late 2/ early 3, so fair.   I'd probably go Ekeler as you can find WR 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CaliforniaKid7 said:

ideally something like 

Josh Allen (1)

CeeDee Lamb (2)

Saquon Barkley (3)

Allen is easily worth #4 in 2qb.  Honestly, I'd be a little surprised if he's there in a 6 pt passing TD, 2 QB league

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

I have the 6th overalll pick in a keeper league. I can either keep Ekeler and lose my first round pick, or keep Mike Evans, and lose my 3rd round pick.

What’s the better option?

Have other keepers been announced? I'd probably lean toward keeping ekeler. The value is okay, but I fear at pick 6 you can't recoup him in the draft. Given that 17 top tier players are off the board by the time you pick i think your team would suffer at the top talent wise 

7 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Keep Mike Evans. He beats a 3rd Round value all day. And Eckler slightly regresses this year imo. You can replace him with a guy like Najee at that pick. 

I'd be floored if he has a shot at najee. His first pick is ostensibly #18 

15 minutes ago, Forge said:

Have other keepers been announced? I'd probably lean toward keeping ekeler. The value is okay, but I fear at pick 6 you can't recoup him in the draft. Given that 17 top tier players are off the board by the time you pick i think your team would suffer at the top talent wise 

Well our league vote was stupid, it’s my high school league, where you can’t keep any first round picks from the year before. And also whatever player you keep you lose the round ahead. So if you keep a player that you picked in the 2nd round, you lose a first round, if you keep a player you picked in the 4th, you lose a 3rd round pick.

Keepers so far are

Fournette, Javonte Williams, Armon St Brown, Jamar Chase, Cooper Kupp, Jalen Hurts, Deebo Samuel