Fantasy Football 2022 General Discussion

NYRaider

14 team league - have Jameson Williams stashed on IR so can go ahead and scoop someone else. Pretty content with my RB room and right now my WRs are:

Jeudy
Amon-Ra St. Brown
Darnell Mooney
Zay Jones
MVS

Eyeing both Gage and Duvernay as they are both available. Who would yall go with?

11 minutes ago, Cheesehawk said:

14 team league - have Jameson Williams stashed on IR so can go ahead and scoop someone else. Pretty content with my RB room and right now my WRs are:

Jeudy
Amon-Ra St. Brown
Darnell Mooney
Zay Jones
MVS

Eyeing both Gage and Duvernay as they are both available. Who would yall go with?

I like Gage better than Devin D. 

1 minute ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

I am looking at picking up the following players:

Tyler Allegier

Damien Williams

Zamir White

Thoughts? I think I could drop Kenneth Gainwell and or Mark Ingram.

I think Allgeier has the best chance to become a starter sooner.  Zamir White has a good chance to become one later in the season if Jacobs is sub par.  I would probably drop Ingram for White or Allgeier and keep Gainwell.  I think Gainwell could take over for Sanders before long too.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mattyice0401 said:

Neither for me personally, rookie WRs historically haven’t done squat with Rodgers as their QB, MVS is the only WR since Rodgers has become their starter to reach 500+ yards receiving and that includes Jordy Nelson and Tae Adams. I’m speaking from a redraft pov here though. Dynasty league id have no idea. 

I'd take Doubs right now for a redraft.  The previous rookies have always had someone as a clear cut WR1 and usually a WR2 or TE that Rodgers loves.  From the talks, he and Doubs have some chemistry and if he is more of a playmaker than the rest of the trash they have at WR, he will be starting and the favorite target of Rodgers before long.  

8 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

I'd take Doubs right now for a redraft.  The previous rookies have always had someone as a clear cut WR1 and usually a WR2 or TE that Rodgers loves.  From the talks, he and Doubs have some chemistry and if he is more of a playmaker than the rest of the trash they have at WR, he will be starting and the favorite target of Rodgers before long.  

I don’t know, I can just see Rodgers favoring Lazard, A. Jones, Cobb, and Tonyan over a rookie whom he already called out, I guess I’m just staying away from it personally and have a hard time reading that situation. 

7 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

I don’t know, I can just see Rodgers favoring Lazard, A. Jones, Cobb, and Tonyan over a rookie whom he already called out, I guess I’m just staying away from it personally and have a hard time reading that situation. 

Those other WRs are career #3s at best.  None of them scare opponents and all were ignored when Rodgers played in the playoffs because he doesn't trust them.  Also this article seems to show Rodgers doesnt think of Doubs like any other rookie.  If not week 1 or 2, Doubs will be the favorite target down the stretch for GB when the staff and Rodgers realize none of them can get open. 

Aaron Rodgers' reported friendship with Romeo Doubs could be a fantasy football game changer (clutchpoints.com)

39 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

I am looking at picking up the following players:

Tyler Allegier

Damien Williams

Zamir White

Thoughts? I think I could drop Kenneth Gainwell and or Mark Ingram.

Keep Ingram imo. He's the clear cut #2 in NO as far as I know and there's no guarantee that Kamara doesn't get suspended this year (court date is later this month) and if Kamara gets nicked up, he's your guy. With Boston Scott, Sanders and now Trey Sermon in the fold for the eagles, Gainwell loses a lot of opportunity and probably isn't worth it (right now) in a redraft unless the eagles show they are operating in a different way than expected. 

Out of those three, I'd probably go with Allegier, I think...but I have no idea if he's actually set up to be the back up or not. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cheesehawk said:

Jeudy
Amon-Ra St. Brown
Darnell Mooney
Zay Jones
MVS

I drafted Gage in my league over Duvernay, so that's the way I'd go. At least until Godwin is back for sure. We have already seen Brady keep 3 receivers relevant in that offense and Julio is probably a role player at age 33, Godwin is still hurt and I'm not sure what the full expectation is for his recovery. I think early in the season Gage can have a role, though you probably won't need him given that you have no bye weeks in the opening weeks. 

49 minutes ago, Forge said:

Keep Ingram imo. He's the clear cut #2 in NO as far as I know and there's no guarantee that Kamara doesn't get suspended this year (court date is later this month) and if Kamara gets nicked up, he's your guy. With Boston Scott, Sanders and now Trey Sermon in the fold for the eagles, Gainwell loses a lot of opportunity and probably isn't worth it (right now) in a redraft unless the eagles show they are operating in a different way than expected. 

Out of those three, I'd probably go with Allegier, I think...but I have no idea if he's actually set up to be the back up or not. 

Really sucks that I am having to stash these RBs who don't have much value at the moment. I went WR heavy then lost Brian Robinson..