Fantasy Football 2022 General Discussion

NYRaider

6 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

Id go with Adams personally, Diggs isnt too far behind but Adams > Diggs

Im also in the same boat as you about Ekeler, I could easily be wrong and very well might be but I just am not that big of a fan of him for whatever reason. I also dont expect him to score 20 TDs again either.

But RB is very scarce and Ekeler could help out with that, Maybe snag Kamara or Barkley in the 2nd if either of those 2 arent being kept.

Yeah decisions decisions 

1 hour ago, Scoundrel said:

I also pick 5th and Kupp is being kept I expect Taylor, McCaffrey, Jefferson, Henry maybe to go top 4. Not sure where I should go at 5. Adams or Diggs? I’ll have Chase and MT and another top WR could really boost me or do I reach for RB. I’m not an Ekeler fan and think he is way overrated.

I took Diggs over Adams. Can't go wrong either way, but LV does have Waller and Renfrow who will both see a ton of volume. And Diggs is just on a much better team overall so I feel that was the safer option.

22 minutes ago, ReadyToThump said:

I took Diggs over Adams. Can't go wrong either way, but LV does have Waller and Renfrow who will both see a ton of volume. And Diggs is just on a much better team overall so I feel that was the safer option.

Would you keep 

Lamar at 9th round value

Jeudy at 10th

or Michael Thomas at 12th?

Just trying to gather as many opinions as possible 

1 hour ago, Scoundrel said:

Would you keep 

Lamar at 9th round value

Jeudy at 10th

or Michael Thomas at 12th?

Just trying to gather as many opinions as possible 

I think your best bet would be Lamar. He's going to have a ($) big year. Jeudy could break out with Wilson spinning the pill... MT hasn't played in like 2 years, and has Landry and Olave there now. 

On 8/9/2022 at 10:51 AM, Trentwannabe said:

Obviously a lot of variables and things can change in my league but these options I'll lay out below are very realistic. I'm curious on your feedback.

League background info:
Half PPR, rookie keeper, 6pt TD passing

My Keepers:
Alvin Kamara, Leonard Fournette, Eli Mitchell 

What option would you like better?

Option A:
Pick 2 Breece Hall
Pick 12 Josh Allen
Pick 26 Gabe Davis as WR3

OR

Option B:
Pick 2: Breece Hall
Pick 12: Mike Williams as WR1
Pick 16: Justin Herbert

I got a lot of great advice on this back in early August. Draft was last night. It ended up being a variation of  A and B

Keepers stayed the same. Draft was:

Pick 2: Breece Hall
Pick 12: Mike Williams
Pick 16: DK Metcalf
Pick 23: Justin Herbert
Pick 26: Gabe Davis

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

Zamir or Rachaad White??
Who’s the better stash in PPR???

White. If Fournette gets injured, White is instantly a Top 10 PPR back. Zamir is in a full blown committee, and Jacobs will get majority of the load. Zamir will be a good pick next year, not this year.

2 hours ago, BayRaider said:

White. If Fournette gets injured, White is instantly a Top 10 PPR back. Zamir is in a full blown committee, and Jacobs will get majority of the load. Zamir will be a good pick next year, not this year.

Actually was thinking the same thing. Thanks. I know your not bias and going say the Raider

19 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

Would you drop drake for r white ?? I dropped my kicker when drake sign. I’m thinking R White better bench stash 

White over Drake for sure… White isn’t gonna do much unless Fournette goes down, but he is my favorite handcuff in all of fantasy football. And people misunderstand handcuff, you don’t need that team’s starting RB to own a handcuff. 

46 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

White over Drake for sure… White isn’t gonna do much unless Fournette goes down, but he is my favorite handcuff in all of fantasy football. And people misunderstand handcuff, you don’t need that team’s starting RB to own a handcuff. 

I like Melvin Gordan and White a lot as handcuffs…. Melvin be a top 8 back if Williams went down. He might even be a flex with both playing 

2 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

I like Melvin Gordan and White a lot as handcuffs…. Melvin be a top 8 back if Williams went down. He might even be a flex with both playing 

Gordon really isn’t a handcuff considering he’s drafted in the 9th-10th Round. Whereas White is drafted in the 11th-13th Round, true handcuff area. People drafting Gordon are drafting him as a standalone RB3.