Fantasy Football 2022 General Discussion

NYRaider

It finally came out. A report of Aaron Rodgers absolutely talking up Christian Watson, something he has never done for any rookie including Doubs. In reality, he actually crucified Doubs, Amari, and Torre in an interview a few weeks ago, but no one really paid attention to that. 

Watson ADP gonna shoot up these final couple days. In 106 drafts, I own Christian Watson in 55% of them which is a huge ownership share. If he takes off, a lot of my teams are golden. For a 13th Round pick, how can one say no? And Doubs may start out better the first 4-5 games, but no way he stays ahead of Watson on the depth chart for long. 

56 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

It finally came out. A report of Aaron Rodgers absolutely talking up Christian Watson, something he has never done for any rookie including Doubs. In reality, he actually crucified Doubs, Amari, and Torre in an interview a few weeks ago, but no one really paid attention to that. 

Watson ADP gonna shoot up these final couple days. In 106 drafts, I own Christian Watson in 55% of them which is a huge ownership share. If he takes off, a lot of my teams are golden. For a 13th Round pick, how can one say no? And Doubs may start out better the first 4-5 games, but no way he stays ahead of Watson on the depth chart for long. 

Id rather have Doubs. 

Edited by holt_bruce81

What's the vibe on Rashaad Penny? I took him way above his ADP in my draft (6th round), and now I feel a little icky about it. I feel like if he stays healthy for 13+ games he's going to be really good, but I feel like I'm missing something. He's a flex for me. My other RBs are: D. Cook, Chubb, J. Cook, and E. Benjamin.

3 hours ago, Rich7sena said:

What's the vibe on Rashaad Penny? I took him way above his ADP in my draft (6th round), and now I feel a little icky about it. I feel like if he stays healthy for 13+ games he's going to be really good, but I feel like I'm missing something. He's a flex for me. My other RBs are: D. Cook, Chubb, J. Cook, and E. Benjamin.

I think he is the guy until Walker returns, then I foresee KWIII being the main guy for them. 

17 minutes ago, ReadyToThump said:

I think he is the guy until Walker returns, then I foresee KWIII being the main guy for them. 

I just don't see Penny being phased out if he performs close to how he did to close out last year. He is very explosive--more explosive than Walker--and reads blocks pretty well. The issue for him has always been health. I suspect it will be more like a Gordon/Williams situation rather than a 60/40 supplanting.

Just traded my Michael Thomas for George Kittle. I dont mind as Im deep at WR and Brevin Jordan was my starting TE before

My starting team now (PPR, 12 man league)

QB Rodgers

RB1 CMC

RB2 Akers

WR1 M. Evans

WR2 Jeudy

Flex Bateman

TE Kittle

I also have DeAndre Hopkins, Curtis Samuel, Robby Anderson and George Pickens on the bench for WR.

I will take that risk given Michael Thomas and his recent injury history, along with the plethora of weapons the Saints have.

Any thoughts?

Edited by mattyice0401

11 hours ago, Rich7sena said:

I'm trying to sell him before the season starts. I've basically offered him to everyone that I can. 

His value is stunted in PPR, has an extensive history, and is on a team that you figure is frequently trailing. He has a decent amount of predraft hype, so I'm trying to flip him upward just a bit. He's my RB4, so If I can flip him for a WR3, i'm pretty happy. 

1 hour ago, Forge said:

I'm trying to sell him before the season starts. I've basically offered him to everyone that I can. 

His value is stunted in PPR, has an extensive history, and is on a team that you figure is frequently trailing. He has a decent amount of predraft hype, so I'm trying to flip him upward just a bit. He's my RB4, so If I can flip him for a WR3, i'm pretty happy. 

Hopefully Penny starts out with a nice couple games and Walker is kept low on the touches total and someone jumps at the option to trade for Penny

• Like 1